To: Safecap Investments Ltd

Licence Number: 092/08

Licence Date: 28/07/2008

Company Registration Number: 186196

Telephone: + 357 22 232 248

Fax: + 357 22 341 918

E-Mail: info@safecapltd.com

To whom it may concern,

I would like to highlight the following facts that came to my attention during my trading expirience with BrokerCapital.com.

1. After my registration with BrokerCapital, I received a confirmation email sent from Safecap’s CRM system.

2. BrokerCapital’s request (via email) to confirm my credentials was also sent from Safecap’s CRM system.

3. BrokerCapital’s employee by the name of Renata Cheptene processed my personal data and at the same time was working with a Brand owned by Safecap.

4. BrokerCapital shared the same VOIP numbers with Brand owned by Safecap (owned by a Romanian provider, which all start with +44 203).

5. In an attempt, to settle my dispute with BrokerCapita. Khalid from BrokerCapital introduced himself as an employee of a Brand owned by Safecap.

Considering the facts highlighted above, I would like to ask the following:

1. Are you affiliated with BrokerCapital?

2. Did Safecap, at any material time, share their CRM system with BrokerCapital?

3. Was EuroTrade.com your official Business Introducer, located in Bucharest Romania?

4. Did BrokerCapital employee worked at the same time for a Brand owned by Safecap?

Please keep in mind that I have concrete evidence to support all five points highlighted above. Email, Audio rec, and other valuable information. That will be publically disclosed if Safecap will lie, ignore or try to interfere in any fraudulent way with my investigation.

The information that will be made public will help hundreds if not thousands clients to return their funds that were taken from then by the Forex companies.

Sincerely yours,

Mr.Ahel

a1.jpg

To whom it may concern,

I.1.jpg

M.1.jpg

To whom it may concern,

Due to Safecap’s “advanced methods”, I would like to move forward with my investigation. Taking in consideration the documents, I have posted above please comment on the following:

1. Why “Markets.com”, “Trade.com”, “GoForex.com” and “BrokerCapital.com” where / are operating on the same CRM platform (550035-crmbo)?

2. Does it mean that Safecap aloud clients personal information to be shared among the mentioned companies?

3. Even after selling “Trade.com” to “Leadcapital”, did the company still operated on the same CRM platform (550035-crmbo)?

4. Is it legal? – To answer this question, we will need the advice of the IC3 unit investigators.

P.S. I would like to thanks "FPA" for their right cause, this is a big case that will attract hundreds of readers / xclients that will hopefully get their money back.

Sincerely yours,

Mr.Ahel

To whom it may concern,

Please feel free to comment, this case will not go away and very soon you will find yourself explaining the enquiries I have raised to hundreds of people.

G.1.jpg

Back