• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SafeDroid (formerly at SafeDroidLE.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi,

has anyone tested this strategy? I am testing it for a while now and it looks quite promising. I am using default settings, but I am curious what settings you are using and whether they generate profits or not

cheers

The Safe Droid is a safe and profitable

Miguel hi,

I dont usually post comments but i would advise that you maintain the defualt settings of the Safe Droid. Overtime, you will find that it is a safe and profitable EA. It generates profits and its real..i dont want to shift focus but the publishers also have other EAs that are profitable in thier catalogue. Like any other EA, do not expect your account to double within a week. You should give it a trial and perhaps you will be glad but do not alter the settings.

youngfidel

Back