safemarkets.com

BarryHB

Recruit
Hello,

Does anyone have experience with safemarkets.com?
There is not much detail i can find about this company, but i do not think they are legitimate.

The story so far:
Invested a small amount, and made some profit.
They called me to set up a managed account, agreed on that.
More profit was made, and more money was asked, and i put more money in.

But now that i want to withdraw they talk about a bonus structure that is put on my account, and that is blocking withdrawal.
I found a few other people who experienced the same, but not much.

According to the details page the company is located in London, but not sure what to believe.

Does anyone experience the same?
Did anyone succeed in withdrawing money?
Does anyone have more details of the company owner?

The current contact person does not bring me much help now that i want to withdraw my money.

Any help is much appreciated. I just want my money back.

Thank in advance

Barry

I am trading with them for a month and a half almost. So far i am very satisfied with what i'm getting. I am not using a managed accout rather i place the trades by myself and only get signals from my AM.No bonuses also. I have withdrawn funds on 3 separate occasions. One test withdrawal for 100 in the beginning and two more for 500 and 1k which are the combined profit made so far.

As for your issue with the withdrawal if there is a bonus agreed upon you have to meet the conditions of the bonus before your withdraw. Unfortunately that's how bonuses work. Their soul purpose is to keep your money on the platform longer.

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with safemarkets.com?
There is not much detail i can find about this company, but i do not think they are legitimate.

The story so far:
Invested a small amount, and made some profit.
They called me to set up a managed account, agreed on that.
More profit was made, and more money was asked, and i put more money in.

But now that i want to withdraw they talk about a bonus structure that is put on my account, and that is blocking withdrawal.
I found a few other people who experienced the same, but not much.

According to the details page the company is located in London, but not sure what to believe.

Does anyone experience the same?
Did anyone succeed in withdrawing money?
Does anyone have more details of the company owner?

The current contact person does not bring me much help now that i want to withdraw my money.

Any help is much appreciated. I just want my money back.

Thank in advance

Barry
The bonus has its own rules and according to me, Bonus is TRAP for those who didn't read about T&C before accept it.

the question is, why withdrawal does not proceed yet?
Any specific reason was given by them?
And did you contact the company via live chat or email yet?

Nowadays people just refuse to read ... They just click "Next" or "Agree" as if there are no consequences of their actions. If it was a written contract you would take your time and read it before you put your signature bellow. Why do they think it's any different when the contract is online ?

Safemarkets is a fraud and criminal investment platform, run by criminals and fraudsters hiding behind mail boxes. they pressured me into deposit money by putting my account in danger by placing trades with huge leverage, they denied withdrawals, they access my account without my permission and place trades. they lost huge amount of money on those trades. they can access the account even when you change the password.

There is absolutely no privacy, you do not know who you are talking to, who has access to your details, your emails that are sent to your broker.

I would strongly recommend not to deposit your money into this platform. My money is stolen, the amount is HUGE. I read some positive feedback from this forum before is started making deposits, my deposits are huge and i was denied any withdrawal of funds. PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. YOU ARE SAFE WHEN YOU ARE NOT USING THEIR PLATFORM. THEY RUINED MY LIFE.

If you really need to make something out of your hard earned money, find a decent investment company where you are. I fell for this Safemarkets crap, i'm determined to raise the visibility of this issue to the best of my abilities to punish this company and criminals behind this company

I am trading with them for a month and a half almost. So far i am very satisfied with what i'm getting. I am not using a managed accout rather i place the trades by myself and only get signals from my AM.No bonuses also. I have withdrawn funds on 3 separate occasions. One test withdrawal for 100 in the beginning and two more for 500 and 1k which are the combined profit made so far.

As for your issue with the withdrawal if there is a bonus agreed upon you have to meet the conditions of the bonus before your withdraw. Unfortunately that's how bonuses work. Their soul purpose is to keep your money on the platform longer.

Are you with Safemarkets? have you tried to withdraw your money?

Back