Sakura FX and ACM FX and Global Trader Pros

toyotarxi

Recruit
Guys this seems to be the latest scam or outright theft
These guys offered a managed account and all was well till last week when ACM and Sakura mailed the same message that they were upgrading a new bridge to a liquidity provider and trading would only commence on the Thursday 6th April
Nothing has happened except all websites and any means of contact have been removed
These guys have depositors money, the minimum deposit was 1000$

Ouch. I just checked and ACM-FX,com is still down.

Although some sort of major server failure may explain this, as each day passes, the odds of it being the company pulling a disappearing act grow larger.

Have you tried emailing them. Some companies have their mailservers set up separately from their web servers. What other means of contact have you tried?

Morning there are a lot of people involved here and some say about 30 million$, so this is huge
We have exhausted all known means of contacting them, have written to the FSC so far no replies
Have also written to their payment processor which is Mega Transfer in the UK, at least they responded and are looking further
We are determined these guys will not get away with this

HI dear fellow investors and traders I would advise reporting this to Actionfraud.com, you can report this using their online reporting tool at: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-fraud-about-you

You can report this online using the option 'Investment Other'. Please even if you deposited 1k your complain is very important I already submitted my request for the police in the UK to investigate they said they will need all evidence in the future if we complain together they will have enough evidence to investigate and prosecute these people please do not be afraid to do this because I am sure that some people gave them all their money to this company we need to do something about it.

They already answer me I now post only part of the answer: “Please be assured that by contacting us you are giving the police and other law enforcement agencies vital information that they need to protect you and others. The information you provided can be matched against the many thousands of fraud reports each month and can be used to disrupt criminal activity as well as used for prevention advice and campaigns.”

Dear fellow traders and investors let’s do something about it before they completely disappear. As soon as I get answers from other institutions I will post them everywhere I can.

Guys this seems to be the latest scam or outright theft
These guys offered a managed account and all was well till last week when ACM and Sakura mailed the same message that they were upgrading a new bridge to a liquidity provider and trading would only commence on the Thursday 6th April
Nothing has happened except all websites and any means of contact have been removed
These guys have depositors money, the minimum deposit was 1000$

Correct, they SAKURAFX disappeared off the internet. Nothing left of them on my FXbook. No means of e-mail contact and published telephone number non-existent.

Back