Sakura FX Trading complaints

mguetan07

Recruit
Many investors have filed complaints to them already but no response from you yet. It's been 2 weeks since this company shut down all their sites and communication are shut down. Millions of dollars of investors are asking for help to get our money back. Please help us. Please....

It is so absurd that the VANUATU financial regulator does not give any answer at all, they still have SAKURA FX TRADING LTD listed in their website as a licensed and regulated company with an active license, I do not really understand how a regulated company can just disappear with all investor's money and it's like nothing happened no one can do anything about it, it is really frustrating.

If your country has an embassy in Vanuatu, ask them to make an inquiry. Also, file a complaint for international financial fraud with your national police and financial regulators.

It is so absurd that the VANUATU financial regulator does not give any answer at all, they still have SAKURA FX TRADING LTD listed in their website as a licensed and regulated company with an active license, I do not really understand how a regulated company can just disappear with all investor's money and it's like nothing happened no one can do anything about it, it is really frustrating.

I was still trying to get my money back from sakura fx trading. I've contacted a law firm expert in forex scam.boccadutri law firm. They need more people complaints to make our case strong and bring our money back. Please contact Calogero.
calogero@boccadutri.com. Let him know I refered you.

sakurafx closed their website and now goes under the name assertcapital.com . Be aware!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir
Please guide me how to i file a trader court case against a Vanautu regulated broker.

The broker have disabled my MT4 account login and i had USD 37876 in my account whose statement i have as a proof.

Broker is not replying at all to my emails and withdrawal requests.

They are vanautu regulated broker but they have opened a office in dubai to operate their business and deal clients

Back