• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Samtrade FX withdrawals Blocked Millions trapped on their broker

I am having an issue with a company
I've also noticed that the Finacial commission has now unregistered Samtrade FX even though it was a premium member with compensation fund, https://financialcommission.org/samtrade-fx/
The @Financial Commission is a joke IMO. It seems to be created by those who want to appear to have some "self-regulatory" oversight. They promote fx brokerage products like any other technology provider. Reminds me of those PR companies who will love to let you write articles for a fee of course.

For example, take a look at the brokerages that are listed. And then look at their business models of each brokerage [their real business models]. Notice a pattern?

Maybe someone for @The Punisher to expose when he has time.

1652433185755.png

Well, the suspected irregular trading turned into “ NO TRADING AT ALL

….how can that happen :oops: :eek:

maybe time to fill up some JAILS….yes/no ?

Well, the suspected irregular trading turned into “ NO TRADING AT ALL

….how can that happen :oops: :eek:

maybe time to fill up some JAILS….yes/no ?
B book broker that failed to turn a profit sounds like the situation here. Maybe there are some other things at play here? Who knows as of right now.... The main concern is that the client's funds don't look to be separated from the company funds which is a huge no-no and will result in us accepting the losses. I've heard rumours of a bailout + compensation but I doubt this will amount to anything.

I doubt they are happy right now as the entire site is locked for withdrawal.
.....the YouTube trading Doctor Pg 2 :oops:

A group of 25 victims is asking the French and Cypriot financial market authorities to investigate the supposedly illegal organizational scheme between the Dr. Trader and IronFX trading platforms.​

We can reasonably conclude that Dr. Trader, trading account manager, would have led many traders to lose more than a million euros outside the frameworks of European regulations, in Bermuda.

Such an act was possible thanks to the actions of IronFX, already reported several times to the French (AMF) and Cypriot (CySEC) market authorities.

“According to our customers, the number of victims of this scheme would amount to a thousand people. The legal means exist to recover funds unjustly lost by brokers and the competent authorities must act.” … according to the opinion of Konstantin Mikov, Lawyers of the collective formed against Dr. Trader and IronFX

“We would say that Dr. Trader is illicitly soliciting financial products in France, in illegal association with IronFX Cyprus and IronFX Bermuda considering that neither Dr. Trader or IronFX Bermuda is authorized to provide financial services in the European Union. Such an organization between non-regulated platforms in Europe and Iron FX Cyprus must be considered contrary to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).” is the defense of Cabinet Mikov & Attorneys.

IronFX is a well-known brand in the field of online Forex trading. This broker has offices in Cyprus, London, Johannesburg and Sydney, and is authorized in France by CySEC thanks to its European passport. IronFX has a history of wrongdoing that has been investigated by authorities. Thus, in December 2017, and November 2015, the CySEC issued a sanction against IronFX due to alleged violations of the regulations. As a result, IronFX paid the sum of EUR 335,000 following the investigation by CySEC.

This is not the first time that the Cabinet Mikov & Attorney reports to the CySEC and the AMF a scheme of IronFX. The competent authorities must investigate such an irregularity, in view of the precedents.

To date, the group of victims represented by the law firm Mikov & Attorneys has still not received a response to its requests for compensation. For now, the Dr. Trader site and IronFX are still active.

https://www.avocats-litiges-financi...ntre-le-shema-illegal-de-dr-trader-et-ironfx/

Back