Samtrade FX withdrawals Blocked Millions trapped on their broker

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I've also noticed that the Finacial commission has now unregistered Samtrade FX even though it was a premium member with compensation fund, https://financialcommission.org/samtrade-fx/
The @Financial Commission is a joke IMO. It seems to be created by those who want to appear to have some "self-regulatory" oversight. They promote fx brokerage products like any other technology provider. Reminds me of those PR companies who will love to let you write articles for a fee of course.

For example, take a look at the brokerages that are listed. And then look at their business models of each brokerage [their real business models]. Notice a pattern?

Maybe someone for @The Punisher to expose when he has time.

oscarra

2nd Lieutenant
Well, the suspected irregular trading turned into “ NO TRADING AT ALL

….how can that happen :oops: :eek:

maybe time to fill up some JAILS….yes/no ?

jackralph96

Private, 1st Class
Well, the suspected irregular trading turned into “ NO TRADING AT ALL

….how can that happen :oops: :eek:

maybe time to fill up some JAILS….yes/no ?
B book broker that failed to turn a profit sounds like the situation here. Maybe there are some other things at play here? Who knows as of right now.... The main concern is that the client's funds don't look to be separated from the company funds which is a huge no-no and will result in us accepting the losses. I've heard rumours of a bailout + compensation but I doubt this will amount to anything.