• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Samtrade FX withdrawals Blocked Millions trapped on their broker

I am having an issue with a company
I'm not sure how this is relevant? Uk residents can trade using ASIC or Cyprus regulated brokers using unrestricted leverage ever since the reduction. Unless you're willing to outright say REMOVED is a scam broker or REMOVED for example. Seems like a bit of a silly comparison.

I'm not currently accusing any other brokerages here. Or making any recommendations. I'm simply saying that if you are judging a brokerage quality based on the amount of leverage it offers, without understanding how they are able to make such an offer (or rather what does the broker have to gain from offering high leverage to retail clients).

Because scam offers often entice people with too-good-to-be-true offerings. And most retail traders won't know what hit them. I will be writing an article soon expounding on this subject.

Metaquotes initiated this action with extreme short notice with no public statement as usual.

NASTY !
did you save your account history, what we need here are bunch of intraday 5/15 min screenshots, just to see Samtradefx best price meet the Robot tp

well, high leverage requires some LPs, who are they ? (maybe a bunch of well known crooks :oops:
sure hope Singapore Police will dig into this, by the same occasion nail Metaquotes !

ah, to me ASIC remains a Livestock Regulator, milking their public....end of the story

There was a scam a year or so back where I estimated over 2 billion was taken.

company claims 200 000 souls on board, so 10 k deposit per client

NASTY !
did you save your account history, what we need here are bunch of intraday 5/15 min screenshots, just to see Samtradefx best price meet the Robot tp

well, high leverage requires some LPs, who are they ? (maybe a bunch of well known crooks :oops:
sure hope Singapore Police will dig into this, by the same occasion nail Metaquotes !

ah, to me ASIC remains a Livestock Regulator, milking their public....end of the story

I'm afraid I don't know the LP's but they claim to have multiple,

I have an excel Export of my trades which i will attach here. The account is not a ECN account it's a standard account so higher spreads with 0 commission. I'm happy to attach my trading activity publicly.

Attachments

• 73930082 Trading History.xlsx
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
NASTY !

Sadly I cannot log into MT4 anymore to even grab chart data so I'm afraid I cannot help with this one due to metaquotes disabling the MT4 logins for samtrade.

I'm guessing Samtradefx won't respond to this thread at all. The interim judicial managers from Messrs Rajah & Tann seem to ignore this as well. Very little progress in court or public postings regarding what is happening. it's still looking to be confirmed if 270 million USD is still stuck with this broker. What a mess.

I'm guessing Samtradefx won't respond to this thread at all. The interim judicial managers from Messrs Rajah & Tann seem to ignore this as well. Very little progress in court or public postings regarding what is happening. it's still looking to be confirmed if 270 million USD is still stuck with this broker. What a mess.

What I understand, according the ceo 270m were to be available, 167m been frozen by S. Police..so some 100m are still missing

hard to show up on Fpa when under arrest :oops:

guess you need to registered as creditor with some local LawFirm, sure this will take....let's say plenty of time

What I understand, according the ceo 270m were to be available, 167m been frozen by S. Police..so some 100m are still missing

hard to show up on Fpa when under arrest :oops:

guess you need to registered as creditor with some local LawFirm, sure this will take....let's say plenty of time
From what I heard from the Court case it's just held in their offshore custodian outside of Singapore. But yes this is yet to be confirmed.

Would have to agree with this statement !!!

but on these Beef Exchanges they know, one sick beast and the herd need’s to be taken down ;)

From what I heard from the Court case it's just held in their offshore custodian outside of Singapore. But yes this is yet to be confirmed.

you noticed, no USD pricing from SamTrade or trades on your account history, just a coincidence ?

......just some info about this “ Financial Commission

https://financefeeds.com/financial-commission-grants-category-membership-status-agra-markets/

https://fintelegram.com/the-financi...ex-continues-it-illegal-activities-in-europe/

https://financialcommission.org/about/financial-commission-leadership/

under PandaTs leadership ? WOW kind of conflicting, maybe they know about the missing money’s

but on these Beef Exchanges they know, one sick beast and the herd need’s to be taken down ;)

you noticed, no USD pricing from SamTrade or trades on your account history, just a coincidence ?

......just some info about this “ Financial Commission

https://financefeeds.com/financial-commission-grants-category-membership-status-agra-markets/

https://fintelegram.com/the-financi...ex-continues-it-illegal-activities-in-europe/

https://financialcommission.org/about/financial-commission-leadership/

under PandaTs leadership ? WOW kind of conflicting, maybe they know about the missing money’s
The account history is from Myfxbook so that's probably why. I don't know if any other MT4 brokers display conversion either. but the main currency was in USD for the account.

I've also noticed that the Finacial commission has now unregistered Samtrade FX even though it was a premium member with compensation fund, https://financialcommission.org/samtrade-fx/

Back