Sarah

sarah72

Recruit
Hello i am sarah and i am new in the 4x market :D i found this new broker and i like them a lot they are regulated and every thing but they are a new company and i am worried so i need to know what exactly to ask them to make sure that they are a good company and that they are not a scam-res
if you where me what would you ask a new company and what would you like to know exactly about them :D
thanks a lot guys :)

Hi Sarah,

Selecting a broker is one of the hardest things to do when you start trading. If someone pops up out of nowhere and immediately tells you "the best broker for you" without knowing what you need in a broker, consider that to be a recommendation AGAINST using the broker that person talks about.

You need to find a broker that won't cheat you AND that fits your needs. There is no one-size-fits-all broker out there.

If you're willing to put some work into it, follow the advice I give in this article:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

It's based on my own search for a broker when I was ready to open my first live account.

could you let us know what broker are you trading with, just go through the link of pharaoh that should clear some of your questions :)

There are many brokers out there that exist long enough to be considered safe. If for some reason this is your only alternative, make sure that their regulator is a reliable and reputable regulator. There are many Countries that do not protect you at all, even if they claim that they regulate their registered brokers.

Back