Savius LLC Prop Trading

TaffPhillips

Recruit
Has anyone heard of Saving Prop Trading Company?

They charge for an initial test to see if you pass their requirement then refund it if you pass. It takes 10 days of proven trading to pass their test.

From then on you get a £20k account to trade with.

Anyone with any experience of this company?

Thanks

Has anyone heard of Saving Prop Trading Company?

They charge for an initial test to see if you pass their requirement then refund it if you pass. It takes 10 days of proven trading to pass their test.

From then on you get a £20k account to trade with.

Anyone with any experience of this company?

Thanks
Website address?

Demo Money or they really let you trade with this amount?

Once you pass all the challenge stages hitting profit targets after 10 and 30 days (on Sim I assume) you then get a funded account to use.

You have to pay to enter the challenge but it's refunded if you pass first part of challenge. Maybe the challenge is too hard to pass and then they just keep all applicants fees? Maybe I am being cynical?

The info is here:-

saviusllc.com/become-a-savius-trader-2

Taff

Once you pass all the challenge stages hitting profit targets after 10 and 30 days (on Sim I assume) you then get a funded account to use.

You have to pay to enter the challenge but it's refunded if you pass first part of challenge. Maybe the challenge is too hard to pass and then they just keep all applicants fees? Maybe I am being cynical?

The info is here:-

saviusllc.com/become-a-savius-trader-2

Taff
One simple suggestion, Avoid everything where they say "give us money" first to get profit :) But you can try them if you want to and make sure you will go with a small package to test them. :)

One simple suggestion, Avoid everything where they say "give us money" first to get profit :) But you can try them if you want to and make sure you will go with a small package to test them. :)

I did think that, always dubious of giving away money for nothing.

Their literature does say if you can prove 3 months of real money trading profit you don't have to pay for the challenge.

I which case people might say just trade with my own money. Just thinking about reducing risk.

Thanks

Taff

Back