Scalping and Arbitrage difficulties

FrankD

Recruit
I am struggling to find a broker that can accept Scalping methods (arbitrage). None I found are transparent about this type of trading and am looking for input.

Are there any brokers that can accept these strategies as all I read is negatives?

Thanks

I am struggling to find a broker that can accept Scalping methods (arbitrage). None I found are transparent about this type of trading and am looking for input.

Are there any brokers that can accept these strategies as all I read is negatives?

Thanks

In which markets and trading instruments are you looking for arbitrage?

In which markets and trading instruments are you looking for arbitrage?

Cryptocurrencies are the only place alive for arbitrage, I use combination of 2 brokers to catch occasional lags, has bee working good so far.

My arbitrage still working perfectly with a paying broker

Attachments

• Arb.jpeg
    Arb.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 80
I think arbitrage need fast execution since trader look differentiated of price between two brokers, maybe this is a little bit difficult if difference only one or two pips, spread broker also as one consideration for arbitrage

Think to make the most of arbitrage you have to really be fast. Lot of the big traders have a lot invested in it too so not sure how much you can snap up. Used to arbitrage betting companies but then everyone got into it and the pool dried up :/

I think arbitrage need fast execution since trader look differentiated of price between two brokers, maybe this is a little bit difficult if difference only one or two pips, spread broker also as one consideration for arbitrage
how do i find out more about arbitage?

Back