• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Scalping FX Robot EA

all the test outthere are on demo accounts.
as usual that will never be on a real account.

just another ea that works the first week, then wipe your account.

Yes, I used their MaM account, whereby they trade your account for a 50/50 share of profits, under a limited power of attourny agreement. They demolished my $3k account with FinFx in 4 days of trading. I pulled the plug on thursday 1st Dec, with $600 left.
When i emailed them with my concerns, they replied with "we experienced some problems" during that time.

They completly missmanged the Lot sizes, taking 2.0 lot size trades on a $3k, unfortunatly you cant unlock them from your account untill all trades have been cleared, meaning you go down with the ship.

Alerts from scalpingfx, scalpingrobot, ECNrobot, FXninja

What's the link to the live account? :confused:

Hello Never & ever don't go with them. Stay away please. I think now i am telling you from stay away, somebody think some bad things. Its can be because of mind is gaming always with you. Not everybody this with somebody. Please Be careful from that guy.
I have practical experience with that guy. After 2many talks & email with that guy then i joint with them they are totally sucker. They will talk & email with you always emotionally attack. Because of he knows better i think. But don't believe him never & ever don't believe. This is his different face of against his original face.
Whoever joint with him u can see mail comes from Craig. This is bull**** guy. When u ask him about this scam report of the market against SCALPINGFXROBOT, ECNROBOT, FXNINJA.

What he will tell you know ------
90% of brokers and 90% of robot sellers, Signal Providers are called scam. Sometimes it's true, sometimes not. The EA makes money with some broker ONLY, I never say it works with ALL brokers, but people expect that, and if it doesn't, they have one word: SCAM. I have also some words: read the website and Disclaimer carefully. I wanted to write a reply on FPA and other sites, but it's useless, no matter what I write, there will be 5 people who agree with me like you and 25 against me. Out of those 5 nobody will write anything 15 will write bad comments. So waste of time and nerves

Beside that, FPA is also a SCAM

Be aware of Forex Peace Army Scam
Is Forex Peace army and forexbastards.com a SCAM ? - Yahoo! Answers
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-
Forex Peace Army | Forexbastards | Dmitri Chavkerov

My office is registered and located in Japan however i am always traveling, therefore for any question or comment you can always email me and i will reply within 24 hours except during weekends.

I joined with both of system with him. Very very urgent message to everyone. Don't believe him for Money management also. When you want to go for money management with you what he will tell you know like this -
Here is my website:
Home
You can see many real accounts there, also those that we use for Money Management.
Regards
MAM Team[/FONT]

###### 2 :: You will withdraw the money and then send to me.
This is another emotionally attack to you. If you with emotion mind that you are also looser. Please read those another message of him & till last. All

##### 3 : Here are the instructions how to open an account
Use our link to open a NEW
Any currency is OK, choose the 1:1000 leverage. But leverage should be 1;1000.
The profit share is 50/
If you already have an EXISTING account, you still have to open another account with this
and then just do an internal transfer from your existing account to the new account, so we can trade on a clean account
If you don't use the link, we will not trade on that account
When your account is ready and funded, then let us know the Account Number and Trader's Password so we can trade for you.

Thats all are his messge. & I already give my leg to his chap. Actually you know one thing in life - I also fogot that when i was his trap.
Science is inventing more and more comforts, but unhappiness is still there. We have created a imbalance between outside wisdom and inside wisdom. We have developed science outside but forgotten the science within (inside). We have shut down the inner wisdom, busy creating outside. Focus on the inner wisdom, inner awareness, inner knowledge.

Here is my statement you can see also. He finished my account in between few minutes afer deposit with two trades. You can think what he trades. Whatever statement you saw in his website they are best of best traders who trades manually & use some good robotics from market. He just collect their data with frndship & then submit here. I collect all of data of him. I think in between few days I can tell everyone to you about his marketing policy. See below his report
View attachment 5363

Actually Attitude is mine, thought is mine - I have to choose - it is in my hand to perceive how I want to perceive. I lost this feelings when he sent me emotionally attack message to me. Please be careful guys.

Stay away from this scam

I have wasted $2000 on this piece of scam software that not functional on normal or reputation brokers....The software only work on the bucket shop brokers that won't give you the profits if you have made so much money at a short period of time. Also its because its an arbitage robot and they won't pay out your profits. It also work well on demo account and when you put on live trading account you lost when using the regulated brokers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SOFTWARE AS ITS ONLY AN EXPENSIVE TOY......I HAVE WARNED YOU BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY $2000 BECAUSE I WAS A FOOL AND GOT INTO THIS SCAM........

please give me scalping fx robot ea

People are calling it a scam and you want a copy? Why?

If it's commercial software, it will be licensed to the purchaser's name and/or account number. That makes giving it away very difficult. It also probably makes giving it away a violation of the license terms and could expose both the giver and receiver to legal issues.

Hi,
Has been sometime since I last visited FPA. I was glad I came to this thread.
I came across the ECN Robot site recently... and contemplating to tried out their MAM service.
Searching around for more info to make sure I am making a right decision.

I have been reading all the discussion abt the warning and scam alert about this robot.

I am just curious how can the fabrication of live account be done.
I have actually downloaded 6 of the account given on the site.
3 are Live account and 3 are demo account.
Been following and watching it for 2 months already....

I am about to make a decision to use the MAM service mentioned on their site.
Am also contemplating budgeting to purchase the robot...

My Q:
Are they really a scam?
Just curious..... how do they make it seems that everything presented on the site seems so real,
esp with the live account for you to login and follow everyday

Like to learn something here. Can I?
It's the first time I hear live trade platform can be fabricated... How?

Looking forward for someone to tech me what I am still ignorant about.

Thks in advance,
Rdgs

It's possible that a very bad broker could set up certain "special" accounts to get positive slippage and other advantages not available to normal accounts. This could be used to lure people into purchasing services from an outside company at the same time as opening an account at the "preferred broker". Once that account is opened, either the product doesn't work as advertised or else it appears to work fine - until there is a sudden, massive loss that happens just after a withdrawal is submitted. Alternatively, the broker suddenly discovers that the trading method is somehow "cheating" and makes some "adjustments" to the account balance.

Does this happen? Maybe. Could this happen? Definitely. Is it being done in this case? Good question.

Back