• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Scalping-ProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
I purchased the EA but have not been able to run a backtest of it, it gives me a blank statement. Was anyone able to run it?

I purchased the EA but have not been able to run a backtest of it, it gives me a blank statement. Was anyone able to run it?

I cant even load successfully to get the code for the licence number to be given to me... each time i try, my mt4 window hangs and i even tried reinstalling the mt4 and try again but still same problem persists :( anyone can help here?

I cant even load successfully to get the code for the licence number to be given to me... each time i try, my mt4 window hangs and i even tried reinstalling the mt4 and try again but still same problem persists :( anyone can help here?

That´s has happen to me when the coding was done on a different version of MT4...Im testing it on Alpari and Gain...if that helps...Do you have skype?

I had the same problem at first (you can read it in my 5 star review I just posted). But I contacted Sergey and within minutes he came with a new EX4. Really, if you have issues, just mail him (or them) and it will be solved ... in no-time

That´s has happen to me when the coding was done on a different version of MT4...Im testing it on Alpari and Gain...if that helps...Do you have skype?

Bro... sent u a private msg :) looking forward to chat with u in skype :)

WARNING!

The person behind this EA, who's from Vinnytsya, Ukraine, is a confirmed scammer, who steal others unprotected EA's, make small changes, and then sell them as his own EA's. He was revealed at our forum WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum - World Wide Invest, where he used different names and pretended to be buyers, and once I revealed that he had stolen another EA as well as fixed a bug in this noob-coded EA he acted as the vendor and sent and posted hate messages.

WARNING!

The person behind this EA, who's from Vinnytsya, Ukraine, is a confirmed scammer, who steal others unprotected EA's, make small changes, and then sell them as his own EA's. He was revealed at our forum WWI Forex & Futures Trading Forum - World Wide Invest, where he used different names and pretended to be buyers, and once I revealed that he had stolen another EA as well as fixed a bug in this noob-coded EA he acted as the vendor and sent and posted hate messages.

IT I AM A SWINDLER?
IT I OFFER OTHERS EA?
UHHH!
NONSENSE AND DECEPTION. I NEVER TO USE OR I STEAL OTHERS EA!
In differences you with Jarrora!
I AM to use, ONLY MY EA!
IN differencesYOU WITH jARORA!
forexpeacearmy - can always check my belonging to other development!
Chan, China, China IT TOO YOUR FRIEND OR YOU?
me DISABLED WHEN I STARTED SPEAKING About know that such SCAM as jaroRA and CAPPELLA site Best Forex EA
After that the company on discrediting of my site and my EA 2 bastards began these.
why nobody breaks robots with Best Forex EA
Or worldwide-invest.org made what to break good EA, and to resell them on jaroRRA and CAPPELLA site. ??
Cool children settled! you steal others EA, and you sell to all these. before that speaking that all competitors Swindlers! Why then at the Swindlers, there are so much happy people who earn on real?
Why honest jaroRA and CAPPELLA site =www.bestforexea.eu has no people who earn after purchase?
When you write about copyright infringement, Capella
for some reason does everything what to break your EA and to all distributes a code. Without being afraid that will incur for it responsibility.
But never touch Best Forex EA
Jarora, Capella - two thieves with worldwide-invest.org which wait and try to break others EA what посл eety to sell them on the roguish bestforexea.eu.
For attempts to tell it on worldwide-invest
me always locked and deleted my messages.
As I understand worldwide-invest serves for receiving and theft of favorable EA for a site of these of 2 thieves.
It is a post of the user which was written in August,
but it is disabled on worldwide-invest
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/26349-fx-alligator-com.html

I only registered my product.
I won first place on Forex Peace Army.
My pleasure was not long.
I was attacked at once by Mr Jarora.
It shocked me. I want to notify all and Mr Jarora that -
Ip Address: 91.207.44.7 not my address, is the hosting address - 91.207.44.7/h12.prohosting.com.ua IP Address WHOIS | DomainTools.com
Hosting Service: 'First Ukrainian Internet Registrar LLC' is a popular hosting in Russia and Eastern Europe. I Live in the Russian Federation, a site registered in Ukraine (These are neighbors).
Please, don't write nonsense of Mr Jarora.
I have no relation to other sites as denisbelov.com-fxprosystems.com-vetsintez.com.ua- siriusprosystems.com and the rest which you provided.
I don't think that the account of siriusprosystems was open on my name. Name which the administration of FPA can see through the password of investor. If I live in Eastern Europe, it doesn't mean that all sites from Eastern Europe belong to me.
In the Russian Federation and Ukraine there live about 200 million people.
I think that from 200 million not only I engaged in FOREX.
If to consider that Russia and Ukraine world leaders on deliveries of program providing
I don't use the forbidden Strategy of trade.
If my EA uses Martingale, it doesn't mean that I use someone strategy.
In trade strategy, in rare instances to be used Martingale
(Restrictions - no more than 3 amount of open positions that could be open at the same time) restrictions on arrangements.
Each strategy of trade is to individual decisions of each trader.
If not to be pleasant to you my strategy, it doesn't mean that it is necessary to offend me or to accuse of something.
My EA works only at AUDUSD now.
I have no relation to other EA.
ON your logic if I registered the site on - www.prohosting.com.ua, means all sites which are registered here, belong to me.
Mr Jarora - offended me then subscribed as - by Best Forex EA on myfxbooks
People who will come here, will see a bad response about my product. Then will go to buy EA on its site. I started studying a situation.
This reception many times does Mr Jarora, it offends others EA and gives the reference to the him site.
bestforexea.eu - Website Location: Czech Republic
But I didn't see that NOW it would expose EA which advertizes on Forex Peace Army.
Forex Peace Army gives the chance to estimate and discuss EA.
These are honest responses about EA - Mr Jarora
Happy Forex | HappyForex.sk reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
You can see a counterfeit response with Czech Republic, from there Mr Jarora does the roguish actions.
Good responses with Slovakia which entered into 1 state with Czech Republic.
Speaks about falseness. It's not 100% but it is probably that Mr Jarora and Best Forex EA - SCAM!

Jarora, Capella After implementation of new protection as EA, such bastards as you will forever forget that such thefts of others EA and never you will be able already to make it. Next year to your business there will be an end!
But at first my lawyers will be engaged in it! you really cretin trust that you won't be punished for this deception?

Back