• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Scalping-ProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Admin FPA this vendor use many gross swearing. Expect punishment.

j...arora You are the devil's Swindler!
you think without punishment you can offend me and my product? Because I don't sell it on your site?
I ask administration to react to this Cretin
I bought someone else's passports? I bought brokers? What to sell to people honest EA ? What to give to people honest support ? On it I am a swindler?
Where proofs that account counterfeit? ? ? ?
Where proofs moron?

This EA is among the best one : high win and low static and dynamic drawdown!
The team answers quickly all questions, and is opened to all dialog.

I am very happy to have bought this EA.

I haven't tried this, but Jarora is everywhere pooping on any EA that he doesn't have (affiliate) links to on his (affiliate) site.

If he really had the foggiest clue which EA's were good I assume he'd be able to make a lot more money than with his crappy site.

Don't get into an argument with him - even if he's right and you're a scammer!

Let the FPA analysis do its thing.

And sheesh, if scalpingpros could take a free or open-source EA and tweak it, why should anyone give a banker's butt if he then sells it!?

There are too many scammers, too many Make-Money-On-Liners like Jarora, and too many people who dump on products.

If you have bought an EA and it craps out on you, give it a bad review in the review section. Otherwise do us all a favour and pull your head firmly in.

I haven't tried this, but Jarora is everywhere pooping on any EA that he doesn't have (affiliate) links to on his (affiliate) site.

If he really had the foggiest clue which EA's were good I assume he'd be able to make a lot more money than with his crappy site.

And sheesh, if scalpingpros could take a free or open-source EA and tweak it, why should anyone give a banker's butt if he then sells it!?

There are too many scammers, too many Make-Money-On-Liners like Jarora, and too many people who dump on products.

If you have bought an EA and it craps out on you, give it a bad review in the review section. Otherwise do us all a favour and pull your head firmly in.

I never used other EA, I always write My EA and I trust money to only My EA.
I never deceived other people. I always try to be honest with clients.
I don't sell the copied devices. I sell EA that the client always would have EA on its MT4 terminal. t is IT IS honest. Devices for copying, it isn't honest.

Jarora Is the CANCER for FPA!
This bastard covers and will accuse everyone which has a normal product.
In total for the sake of SCAM-bestforexea.eu
It not only on FPA, Jarora works hard at Mql4, myfxbooks and still forums.
I don't understand why administration of honest FPA, allows to be to this parasite from the Czech Republic.
But me really feels sick from Jarora and its business.
After many people lost the money for Happy Forex | HappyForex.sk
Jarora any more doesn't expose the sites on FPA, Is afraid that people would write the truth about its EA, its supports.
It as a rat only gets out from the hole what to offend other people who do it the competition.

Many people use Affiliate for example the games, programs, EA, music and others .... This means that they are all scammers. Probably not if only that advertise a products and are not the owners of these products. UncleSteve I'm glad you confirmed as scalpingpros scammer. It is easy to steal EA and change name. Therefore, I will fight.

This EA is among the best one : high win and low static and dynamic drawdown!
The team answers quickly all questions, and is opened to all dialog.

I am very happy to have bought this EA.

Is it possible to publish the results. When you do not mind. For comparison. Thanks

Many people use Affiliate for example the games, programs, EA, music and others .... This means that they are all scammers. Probably not if only that advertise a products and are not the owners of these products. UncleSteve I'm glad you confirmed as scalpingpros scammer. It is easy to steal EA and change name. Therefore, I will fight.

Where he wrote that I am SCAM?
He wrote that it you are the devil's bastard (JARORA) scammer!
I will repeat words -

I haven't tried this, but Jarora is everywhere pooping on any EA that he doesn't have (affiliate) links to on his (affiliate) site(SCAM-bestforexea.eu).

If he really had the foggiest clue which EA 's were good I assume he'd be able to make a lot more money than with his crappy site (SCAM-bestforexea.eu).

Jarora really feels sick me from you.
Jarora Be damned!
Silly importunate swindler

Where he wrote that I am SCAM?
He wrote that it you are the devil's bastard (JARORA) scammer!
I will repeat words -

I haven't tried this, but Jarora is everywhere pooping on any EA that he doesn't have (affiliate) links to on his (affiliate) site(SCAM-bestforexea.eu).

If he really had the foggiest clue which EA 's were good I assume he'd be able to make a lot more money than with his crappy site (SCAM-bestforexea.eu).

Jarora really feels sick me from you.
Jarora Be damned!
Silly importunate swindler

For Ukrainian vendor who does not know that also uses affiliate link.

What is affiliate link: What is affiliate link? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia Computer Dictionary

On www site  "Scalping Pro System" you will find banners Forex4you with affiliate link (Forex4you: Online Forex, FX, Commodity and Currency Trading 24/5?affid=ede2a2b)

I hope that it already understood.

For Ukrainian vendor who does not know that also uses affiliate link.

What is affiliate link: What is affiliate link? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia Computer Dictionary

On www site *"Scalping Pro System" you will find banners Forex4you with affiliate link (Forex4you: Online Forex, FX, Commodity and Currency Trading 24/5?affid=ede2a2b)

I hope that it already understood.

HMM, about what you speak? really.
- I try to be reserved.
But about what you speak? I don't understand?
link Forex4you: Online Forex, FX, Commodity and Currency Trading 24/5 affid=ede2a2b is registered on me and scalpingprosystem@gmail.com mail.
In what already problem?
You aren't present at what to carp?
Or you it is simple to hate Ukrainians?
Ukrainians are worse people than Czechs?
Really you consider it?

Back