• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Scalping-ProSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Many people use Affiliate for example the games, programs, EA, music and others .... This means that they are all scammers.

No, I didn't say you're a scammer, I said you're a make-money-on-liner. You have a grouping of products that give you an affiliate commission, and you don't really know enough about them to be providing any value to your customer. You are an unnecessary middleman with a webspam site, making consumers very glad of Google's Panda improvements!

You then dump on any product that won't give you a commission, and call everyone a scammer who doesn't sell through you.

UncleSteve I'm glad you confirmed as scalpingpros scammer. It is easy to steal EA and change name. Therefore, I will fight.

I have no idea what you just said...

No, I didn't say you're a scammer, I said you're a make-money-on-liner. You have a grouping of products that give you an affiliate commission, and you don't really know enough about them to be providing any value to your customer. You are an unnecessary middleman with a webspam site, making consumers very glad of Google's Panda improvements!

You then dump on any product that won't give you a commission, and call everyone a scammer who doesn't sell through you.

I see nothing wrong on affiliate. I have a long experience and I know detect fraud. Many people are already helping me. I know advise and assist in selection EAs. Looking vendors that have the potential for long-term trading and conditions for a refund on their web site.

I had more vendors on the site but I have blotted out. Because did various scams. Why should I earn on scammers vendors although they use affiliate? I am not interested to advertise Scalping-ProSystem.com on my site when I know that steals EAs and claims to be his.

Please read this:

Forex Earth Robot (carbon copy of Last X Bars EA) - Page 5

I see nothing wrong on affiliate. I have a long experience and I know detect fraud. Many people are already helping me. I know advise and assist in selection EAs. Looking vendors that have the potential for long-term trading and conditions for a refund on their web site.

I had more vendors on the site but I have blotted out. Because did various scams. Why should I earn on scammers vendors although they use affiliate? I am not interested to advertise Scalping-ProSystem.com on my site when I know that steals EAs and claims to be his.

Please read this:

Forex Earth Robot (carbon copy of Last X Bars EA) - Page 5

What proof that I did "Forex Earth Robot"?
What proof that belongs to me "Forex Earth Robot"?

What proof at you the FALSE BASTARD? Capella wrote that I made "Forex Earth Robot"?
jarora and Capella - you 2 bastards who you cost one one.
To a meeting with you, I never heard about "Forex Earth Robot"
When I started protecting from bastards as you are the Scalping-ProSystem.com.
also I told that jarora and Capella are engaged in theft of foreign ideas for the site.
You started accusing me of fraud and that all sites belong to me.
Oh yes. I made still as you speak -
Vega-ForexBot.com
Scalping-ProSystem.com
ForexEarthRobot.com
SiriusProSystems.com
FX-Alligator.com
This all mine? yes? let's ask it FPA administration.
Why they are silent? I will write to them today.

What proof from you that I made it.
Or if you wrote it it means the truth?
If you offend, you mean you can't be mistaken?

FPA administration,
Block please
1) I for Scam as am told by jarora
OR
2) Or jarora for slander and insults.

I am not going to suffer this freak.
You allow to do to this idiot from the Czech Republic much.
If it it to be pleasant to you, you can remove me from FPA if I am a swindler as the bastard of jarora speaks.
I will transfer the EA to Pamm and I will forever forget about sales and the bastard as jarora.

P.S. - depending on you jarora, I am a programmer.
I create the EA, instead of I steal as you.
I have a great future.
You forever to remain a RAT In the hole!

Jarora,

The FPA has received your emails and is double-checking all data. Just because several companies used the same webhosting company is not proof that they are all run by one person.

See if you can find hard evidence to support any allegations. So far, all I see are sme things that look suspicious.

If it turns out that there are relationships between the companies, the FPA will take whatever action, if any, is appropriate.

You setting for Scalping-prosystem:

If want to trade only in 1 part then at me control
rade_Part_1=true; trade_Part_2=false; settings=52385000; divergence=true; risk=0.0; MagicNumber=20050613; TakeProfit=90; StopLoss=90; Growth=20; max_Loss_of_deposit_percentage=99; fixed __ lot=true; fixed_lot=2; min_vidstan_zina_order=100; drob_lot=false;

You loss is -34.3 pips not -9 pips. Why?

02.21.2014 11:30 02.21.2014 11:30 GBPUSD Sell 2.00 1.66134 1.66477 -34.3 -686.00 0s -10.85%

Last edited:
After a good beginning the EA currently shows poor performance!
I disabled it.

This EA is among the best one : high win and low static and dynamic drawdown!
The team answers quickly all questions, and is opened to all dialog.

I am very happy to have bought this EA.

scalpingpros please show account Alpari NZ!

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/scalpingpro

Alpari NZ.jpg

Practically a parasite, but why not a scammer also..?

I have no idea what you just said...

This is the perfect description of a parasite, but in my opinion this guy is also a scammer, because of his recommendations based on nothing, if not on his future supposed earnings as an affiliate. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon13.png https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon13.png https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon13.png

It's just an opinion, but it may be right, don't you think..?

As usual, sorry for the bad English, bye.

Back