scalping

Scalping is an art and not everyone can do it. If you think placing random trades and closing them quickly is scalping, then you will end up losing most of the time.

Scalping is a quick way of trading in which trader opens positions and close them in less than a minute. It need certain skill to apply if you open and close trades frequently, you will loose some pips. Only expert traders can do this because they have mastered this skill. New traders should avoid this technique. They can try on demo and see what they loose or gain in this way of trading .

I have dabbled in a little scalping, I am still fairly new to trading so like to work on more long term strategies instead. I think there is a lot risk in scalping.

Anyone trading short term in scalping kindly advice which currency pair is the best for scalping? I currently use EURUSD and looking to try another currency pair that would be better than EURUSD.
For scalping I would suggest trading pairs with large number of occurrences of momentum movements (Since scalping is based on breakouts and pullbacks which heavily depend on existence of momentum anomaly). Imo examples of that currency pairs are USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDRUB

Back