Scalping

Thos1087

Private, 1st Class
I have an EA that I run on H1.

I have looked at shortening the time frame so I ran some back tests on M1 - the results were strong.

However on a forward test the brokers commission drained the performance as the dollar value of the commission is 4 times the lot size in dollars.

This seems to be a drawback with scalping unless there are brokers who take more on the slippage and less on the lot size.

So the question is which brokers are most suitable for scalping - and how do their commissions work ???

I have an EA that I run on H1.

I have looked at shortening the time frame so I ran some back tests on M1 - the results were strong.

However on a forward test the brokers commission drained the performance as the dollar value of the commission is 4 times the lot size in dollars.

This seems to be a drawback with scalping unless there are brokers who take more on the slippage and less on the lot size.

So the question is which brokers are most suitable for scalping - and how do their commissions work ???
I'm interested in that, too.

For scalping, brokers with lower commissions on lot sizes are more suitable. Look for those that take less on lot size and more on slippage. Hope this helps, bro

Back