• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ScalpingForexSignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
On 12/08 I invested the amount of $ 500.00 with a promise to receive $ 1,000.00 after 12 days by the same method which I deposit (Neteller). After the expiration of 12 days I contacted and they charged me $ 60.00 fee to convert my credit for Neteller, I made the payment as demanded by them through the Skrill and they are gone, ignore me and chat do not answer my emails, I have proof of everything, even sent emails saying that profit open hand and accepted only 560.00 which I invested more unfortunately did not get success and I have been fooling 2 times for them.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.png
    2.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.png
    3.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.png
    4.png