scam a company ATFX in the amount of 20,000 dollars

mosab sohib

Recruit
I have case with ATFX (170006)
ATFX start promote fx business last October 2018 in Egypt based on ADGM license and behalf I I work as introduced broker for different companies
Most of clients start based on account is under adgm but after while of time clients found they work via Hong Kong

In last of 2018 They give me a deal about bring clients and deposit via NETELLER we deal based on rebate and bonus based number of lots please check screenshots but after while of time they start play and change there words then they come to Cairo and give another deal and try to close the issue but they still playing and also they did not keep there words and stop answer my email or calls

Please check all attached about how this company work based on ADGM license in Middle East and they cheating clients and also IBs
They also have talks with their representative Fadi and Ahmed Fouad
On WhatsApp I can send them all if you want
Attached herewith is the email that I sent to the manager of the company, Jo Lee.
I have a lot of conversations between me and the members of the company on the agreements between me and them to pay the amount. Also attached is a copy of their official e-mail that explains the amount due and how to pay it, but there was no response
And you filed a case against them in the Abu Dhabi Supervisory Authority
Please help me to get my money back, thanks

Attachments

• 25.png
    25.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Untitled (1).png
    Untitled (1).png
    162.9 KB · Views: 22
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-05-14 at 10.12.48 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-05-14 at 10.12.48 PM.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 20
I have case with ATFX (170006)
ATFX start promote fx business last October 2018 in Egypt based on ADGM license and behalf I I work as introduced broker for different companies
Most of clients start based on account is under adgm but after while of time clients found they work via Hong Kong

In last of 2018 They give me a deal about bring clients and deposit via NETELLER we deal based on rebate and bonus based number of lots please check screenshots but after while of time they start play and change there words then they come to Cairo and give another deal and try to close the issue but they still playing and also they did not keep there words and stop answer my email or calls

Please check all attached about how this company work based on ADGM license in Middle East and they cheating clients and also IBs
They also have talks with their representative Fadi and Ahmed Fouad
On WhatsApp I can send them all if you want
Attached herewith is the email that I sent to the manager of the company, Jo Lee.
I have a lot of conversations between me and the members of the company on the agreements between me and them to pay the amount. Also attached is a copy of their official e-mail that explains the amount due and how to pay it, but there was no response
And you filed a case against them in the Abu Dhabi Supervisory Authority
Please help me to get my money back, thanks
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:20 AM

Back