SCAM!!! addocoin.com

alexmartins

Recruit
Hi I want to report and warn every user that I was scammed by a "fake" company called Addo Coin.

Initially I registered myself on Telegram and joined a few groups of crypto to start get in touch with.

One day a user started to chat with me and introduced me to the mentioned company, she put me in contact with the support user of the company.

Before I started investing they showed me some white papers, which made me believe that they were serious in what they do as brokers. Back in that time the company didn't had a website, so they act with a Telegram bot https://t.me/addocoin_support

So I registered myself in that bot and started sending money, the plan was 2% daily profit, I put it there like 1.37BTC and waited till the end of the period of the investment which was 30 days.

What happened next was that I wanted to withdraw the money and they refused me and asked me to pay 10% before I withdrew. Which I completely refused, once I didn't have that money, and I insisted but they never allowed me to withdraw the money.

In this situation and facing a lot of final troubles because of this situation I decided to contact myself companieshouse.gov.uk where they are supposed to have registered and regulated and maybe so low could help me to withdraw my money and get out of that tough situation.

The reply that companieshouse sent me was a totally surprise, I have an email saying that Addo Coin was dissolved in 2019. I confronted the support team with that information and the result of that was that they deleted my account in the bot and I realize the my money was gone,

So Addo Coin operates unregulated and worst of all they use fake identity. I want to warn and advise every user to stay away from this guy's and company. They use a lot of people to recruit new "investors" to scam of course.

I really lost hope to recover my money, they have all my life savings, but I wanna feel relieved to advise people to take care and don't get in touch with these people.

Any additional information feel free to contact me. I will be glad to help if I can.
I hope this can be use

Attached the white paper the presented me:

Hi I want to report and warn every user that I was scammed by a "fake" company called Addo Coin.

Initially I registered myself on Telegram and joined a few groups of crypto to start get in touch with.

One day a user started to chat with me and introduced me to the mentioned company, she put me in contact with the support user of the company.

Before I started investing they showed me some white papers, which made me believe that they were serious in what they do as brokers. Back in that time the company didn't had a website, so they act with a Telegram bot https://t.me/addocoin_support

So I registered myself in that bot and started sending money, the plan was 2% daily profit, I put it there like 1.37BTC and waited till the end of the period of the investment which was 30 days.

What happened next was that I wanted to withdraw the money and they refused me and asked me to pay 10% before I withdrew. Which I completely refused, once I didn't have that money, and I insisted but they never allowed me to withdraw the money.

In this situation and facing a lot of final troubles because of this situation I decided to contact myself companieshouse.gov.uk where they are supposed to have registered and regulated and maybe so low could help me to withdraw my money and get out of that tough situation.

The reply that companieshouse sent me was a totally surprise, I have an email saying that Addo Coin was dissolved in 2019. I confronted the support team with that information and the result of that was that they deleted my account in the bot and I realize the my money was gone,

So Addo Coin operates unregulated and worst of all they use fake identity. I want to warn and advise every user to stay away from this guy's and company. They use a lot of people to recruit new "investors" to scam of course.

I really lost hope to recover my money, they have all my life savings, but I wanna feel relieved to advise people to take care and don't get in touch with these people.

Any additional information feel free to contact me. I will be glad to help if I can.
I hope this can be use

This is how right now most user getting contact with.

Follow this Important notice for Telegram Victims

I hope this can be use

Thanks for the post Alex. I was doing my due diligence on a scheme being pitched to me on telegram and was led to your post after entering the purported company number into google search. They are using the exact tactics you described to get me "invested". They call themselves Digital Finance Asset and are using the same general certificate of incorporation pdf as Addo Coin. (see attached) The officer name and addresses have been changed; but the company number at the end of the doc they forgot to change, along with the shares issued. I wasn't able to find any other information on this fake company but your post Alex erased any last doubt about their illegitimacy. Hope this helps someone else not get scammed.
Cheers

Attachments

• digitalfinanceasset_scam.pdf
    510.7 KB · Views: 0
Back