SCAM ALERT AGAINST BROKER INFINOX

pravinforever1

Private
This is very big froud broker stoling money of innocent traders . they made one more scam company under bhamahs regulation and now they got licnece for scam globaly. from india only they scmaed 1000 cr in year 2021 . i have my own experice where they crashed our 10 million usd acount on 9th august 2021 on high 400 pips with gold and silver . now i am figting with them from last 4 months but they are very smart people to they know how to handal scams. inthis scam involed mr. jay movji ceo and director ,his parners nijay mehta, nikunj shah , nileash wani and many more people. all buisness they are oprating from dubai . i have asked them several tecnical quetions always given falls commitment. on a name of a book they are doing 100 % b book and keeping all money in there pockets from crasing clisets accounts in news event on big spreads.we are fighting with them but just they are making falls commitment . on 9 th august they crashed almost there 80 % clients accounts on big spreads so stay away and save your money. even when we started enqiuey we found they added 2 usd mark up on commodity and 1 usd on currncies on name of bridge cost. also group of people scamed by them from china,india,pakistan,bangladesh and many other countries . lets come together and fight to save new traders.

Attachments

• GOLD SPREAD ON 9 TH AUGUST 2021.jpg
    GOLD SPREAD ON 9 TH AUGUST 2021.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 17
This is very big froud broker stoling money of innocent traders . they made one more scam company under bhamahs regulation and now they got licnece for scam globaly. from india only they scmaed 1000 cr in year 2021 . i have my own experice where they crashed our 10 million usd acount on 9th august 2021 on high 400 pips with gold and silver . now i am figting with them from last 4 months but they are very smart people to they know how to handal scams. inthis scam involed mr. jay movji ceo and director ,his parners nijay mehta, nikunj shah , nileash wani and many more people. all buisness they are oprating from dubai . i have asked them several tecnical quetions always given falls commitment. on a name of a book they are doing 100 % b book and keeping all money in there pockets from crasing clisets accounts in news event on big spreads.we are fighting with them but just they are making falls commitment . on 9 th august they crashed almost there 80 % clients accounts on big spreads so stay away and save your money. even when we started enqiuey we found they added 2 usd mark up on commodity and 1 usd on currncies on name of bridge cost. also group of people scamed by them from china,india,pakistan,bangladesh and many other countries . lets come together and fight to save new traders.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12919/infinox-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Yes This Company infinox.com has dumped us for huge amount. They are scammers they have always been dumping investor who has earned penny by Penny, technically they have been doing this business for scam only they have been done this so many times now time has come to take them to international forum support us to bring our money back from them otherwise they will get free hand for next scam,

Yes I agree with you. Infinox.com has been a big fraud company. These guys are operating out of India and have cheated a lot of people in India. I wonder how they skip the regulating authorities. Since we have lost a lot of money we do not want others to fall in this trap. Mr Wani who operates out of Ahmadabad is the India head and is equally responsible in this fraud. The lost money needs ro be recovered since it is our hard earned money.

Hi there,
I am here to put out something very sensitive and legitimate issue from the so called top broker @INFINOX located at UK Birchin, London. Like me and many of the partner of my company have been scammed and looted and misguided by Broker infinox. Our fund manager has tried many ways to get an answer regarding loss of funds which was done due to large spread in gold market on 9th august but they are yet to explain and also haven't provided with the required documents and technicalities.

I hereby request you on this public platform to spread the awareness and save your funds by not trading with the fraud broker. Infinox is liable to answer and provide with all the documents and payback our funds ASAP as what they should have done.

Everyone......

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Infinox is 100% feck broker alway doing scamming with everyone in,global.every 2 years they are doing this and grab the money from customer .
we had 10 dollermillion account with infinox and over the night wash out same amount so I perssonally request to everyone dont do deal with this broker.they are alway booking B booking so it means DABBA .
dont go with infinox.

This is very big Froud broker stooling money of innocent traders . they made one more scam company under BHAMAS regulation and now they got license for scam globally. from India only they scaed 1000 cr in year 2021 . i have my own experience where they crashed our 10 million usd account on 9th august 2021 on high 400 pips with gold and silver . now i am fighting with them from last 4 months but they are very smart people to they know how to hadal scams. in this scam involved mr. jay mavji ceo and director ,his partners Nijay mehta, Nikunj shah , Nileash wani and many more people. all business they are operating from Dubai . i have asked them several technical questions always given falls commitment. on a name of a book they are doing 100 % b book and keeping all money in there pockets from crashing clients accounts in news event on big spreads. we are fighting with them but just they are making falls commitment . on 9 th august they crashed almost there 80 % clients accounts on big spreads so stay away and save your money. even when we started enquiry we found they added 2 USD mark up on commodity and 1 usd on currencies on name of bridge cost. also group of people scam by them from china, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, UK and many other countries . lets come together and fight to save new traders.

Attachments

• GOLD SPREAD ON 9 TH AUGUST 2021.jpg
    GOLD SPREAD ON 9 TH AUGUST 2021.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 200106-snapshot-57873506.JPG
    200106-snapshot-57873506.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 8
Back