SCAM ALERT AGAINST BROKER INFINOX

Please consider this post as an alert before trading with Infinox .They have a done huge losses to our accounts which can be termed as an fraud .They vanish near about 10 million $ from the account within few minutes. And not providing any details for the trade.Not at all supportive.

Yes This Company infinox.com has dumped us for huge amount. They are scammers they have always been dumping investor who has earned penny by Penny, technically they have been doing this business for scam only they have been done this so many times now time has come to take them to international forum support us to bring our money back from them otherwise they will get free hand for next scam

INFINOX BROKER ALWAYS GIVEN WRONG INFORMATION TROUGH HIS TEAM WHEN I ASKED THEM TO ALL WHY YOU DID THIS THEY JUST BLAMING EACHOTHER WILL ADD MORE PROOFS IN NEXT COMMENTS FPA PLEASE HELP ME TO EXPOSE THEM TILL THE SOLUTION

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    381.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 10
When i started business with infinox entire there including director Mr jay mavji confirm me broker will provide us 100 % A book with stp flow without dealing desk. All team confirmed me they have https://primexm.com as a liquidity provider after this incidence i called to primexm for cross check and they said we are just bridge provider not an LP . when i ask entire team of infinox why given wrong information they just shut of there mouth even Bahamas regulation also not taking any responsible action on broker infinox.com . After 90 dyas follow up infinox provide me only bridge report where only we can see orders feeds and volume.

1. we can not see where our orders were executed in real a book even (i asked them on mail for confirmation with there given lps
https://www.isprime.com/ and https://www.finalto.com/ in snap infinox simply denied )

2. You can see extra mark up on both side buy /sell ( when i asked them why this extra mark up infinox said its bridge cost )

all this showing there wrong intent to scam more and more traders globally.

FPA please help me reach this information to maximum traders

Attachments

• 200106-snapshot-5842703.JPG
    200106-snapshot-5842703.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 200106-snapshot-42098197.JPG
    200106-snapshot-42098197.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 200106-snapshot-42098199.JPG
    200106-snapshot-42098199.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 200106-snapshot-50969085.JPG
    200106-snapshot-50969085.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 200106-snapshot-52000555.JPG
    200106-snapshot-52000555.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 200106-snapshot-54689500.JPG
    200106-snapshot-54689500.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 200106-snapshot-55186559.JPG
    200106-snapshot-55186559.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 200106-snapshot-56116545.JPG
    200106-snapshot-56116545.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 6
  • 200106-snapshot-57203084 (1).JPG
    200106-snapshot-57203084 (1).JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 200106-snapshot-57203084.JPG
    200106-snapshot-57203084.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 12
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jan 10, 2022 at 6:15 AM

This is very big froud broker stoling money of innocent traders . they made one more scam company under bhamahs regulation and now they got licnece for scam globaly. from india only they scmaed 1000 cr in year 2021 . i have my own experice where they crashed our 10 million usd acount on 9th august 2021 on high 400 pips with gold and silver . now i am figting with them from last 4 months but they are very smart people to they know how to handal scams. inthis scam involed mr. jay movji ceo and director ,his parners nijay mehta, nikunj shah , nileash wani and many more people. all buisness they are oprating from dubai . i have asked them several tecnical quetions always given falls commitment. on a name of a book they are doing 100 % b book and keeping all money in there pockets from crasing clisets accounts in news event on big spreads.we are fighting with them but just they are making falls commitment . on 9 th august they crashed almost there 80 % clients accounts on big spreads so stay away and save your money. even when we started enqiuey we found they added 2 usd mark up on commodity and 1 usd on currncies on name of bridge cost. also group of people scamed by them from china,india,pakistan,bangladesh and many other countries . lets come together and fight to save new traders.

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 5:47 PM Compliance Bahamas <compliance@infinox.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Awari,

RE MAM: AJ-Strategy 3 Swap Free MAM Master - 200106

Updating Clients on Performance

The performance of your MAM has fallen below 70% and as such, our compliance procedure requires us to inform each client of the current Balance, Equity and Performance of their trading account under the MAM.

We intend to send this communication to the clients in the coming days.

Have you communicated the performance of the client accounts with the clients?

Update on Performance

Given the performance of this MAM, can you explain what changes to the trading strategy will be implemented by you to improve the performance of the MAM.

We require this explanation from you before we can allow for new clients to be added.

If we are unable to receive a satisfactory explanation, then we are within our rights to stop offering the MAM our services, which may require you to close down the MAM.

We look forward to receiving a response from you as a matter or urgency

Thanks

Compliance
Infinox Capital

compliance@infinox.com
0-800-060-8744 [/TD]
www.infinox.com[/TD]

2nd:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 at 09:40
Subject: Re: MAM 200106
To: Compliance Bahamas <compliance@infinox.com>

Dear support team

Thanks for your email and taking extra care of our clients

1. I know that performance fallen below 70 % and i am trying my best to recover it and i will do recover in next 4 to 6 month

2. No i have not communicated to clients if i communicate with them they will ask for withdrawal and account will be crashed

if you any intent to inform clients please don't do this give me 6 month time i will take exit from broker

3. i am charging 1 % profit share from if account is in profit on monthly basis

4. The same policy if you informed me before started business with you it was really appreciated

5. And again i request you if your policy is changed i will take exit from side just give me 6 month time

i hope you will support me for the same as i given you committed business till the date

Kind Regards,
PravinBapu
Founder & CEO - FEDTM ACADEMY

Jay Ganesh Fame , B wing 412/413 Akurdi Pune India
Ph: +91 9860698197
Email : pravinbapu@fedtmbillionaires.club
web : fedtmbillionaires.club

3rd

Dear Mr Pravin Bapu

Thank you for your recent email.

All data is correct as of end of day 31st May 2021.

Please see the attached spreadsheet and summary below:

Master_Balance​
Master_Equity​
8,315,341.20​
732,007.31​

Can you please confirm:

1. The Balance and Equity is correct

2. That you understand that you are responsible for the trading on the client accounts

3. That you will seek to ensure that the trading performance is improved, so that the performance of the client accounts is inline with the expectations of the clients

Thanks

4th

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 04:27

Thanks for mail

1. Yes he Balance and Equity is correct

2 . Yes I understand that I am responsible for the trading on the client accounts.

3. i ensure that the trading performance will improve , so that the performance of the client accounts is inline with the expectations of the clients.

Kind Regards,
PravinBapu

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 5:47 PM Compliance Bahamas <compliance@infinox.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Awari,

RE MAM: AJ-Strategy 3 Swap Free MAM Master - 200106

Updating Clients on Performance

The performance of your MAM has fallen below 70% and as such, our compliance procedure requires us to inform each client of the current Balance, Equity and Performance of their trading account under the MAM.

We intend to send this communication to the clients in the coming days.

Have you communicated the performance of the client accounts with the clients?

Update on Performance

Given the performance of this MAM, can you explain what changes to the trading strategy will be implemented by you to improve the performance of the MAM.

We require this explanation from you before we can allow for new clients to be added.

If we are unable to receive a satisfactory explanation, then we are within our rights to stop offering the MAM our services, which may require you to close down the MAM.

We look forward to receiving a response from you as a matter or urgency

Thanks

Compliance
Infinox Capital

compliance@infinox.com
0-800-060-8744 [/TD]
www.infinox.com[/TD]

2nd:

Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 at 09:40

Dear support team

Thanks for your email and taking extra care of our clients

1. I know that performance fallen below 70 % and i am trying my best to recover it and i will do recover in next 4 to 6 month

2. No i have not communicated to clients if i communicate with them they will ask for withdrawal and account will be crashed

if you any intent to inform clients please don't do this give me 6 month time i will take exit from broker

3. i am charging 1 % profit share from if account is in profit on monthly basis

4. The same policy if you informed me before started business with you it was really appreciated

5. And again i request you if your policy is changed i will take exit from side just give me 6 month time

i hope you will support me for the same as i given you committed business till the date

Kind Regards,
PravinBapu

3rd

Dear Mr Pravin Bapu

Thank you for your recent email.

All data is correct as of end of day 31st May 2021.

Please see the attached spreadsheet and summary below:

Master_Balance​
Master_Equity​
8,315,341.20​
732,007.31​

Can you please confirm:

1. The Balance and Equity is correct

2. That you understand that you are responsible for the trading on the client accounts

3. That you will seek to ensure that the trading performance is improved, so that the performance of the client accounts is inline with the expectations of the clients

Thanks

4th

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 04:27

Thanks for mail

1. Yes he Balance and Equity is correct

2 . Yes I understand that I am responsible for the trading on the client accounts.

3. i ensure that the trading performance will improve , so that the performance of the client accounts is inline with the expectations of the clients.

Kind Regards,
PravinBapu

Dear Infinox dog

we all know you are getting paid from infinox for this marketing you are doing everywhere. ask your father who is paying for you why not answering question we asked about spreads and LPS
I have some questions for you ask infinox

1. why spread was 400 to 500 USD on gold and silver on 9th august and if technical fault from broker why problem was not solved by them

2. if account is in hedge is it mean do you get licence to crash it

3. why extra added markup on our accounts without our concern

4. who is your liquidity providers ?
inform your director me show us signal transection you sent to any LP .
when i asked your director jay mavji one side he is saying we are doing STP and one side he is using aggregator for pass trades and other side showing fake transections ask him what is reality

4. who is your director in bahamas where is your office in bahamas and why not its working

5. check background of all this peoples in past 10 years do google
Mr jay mavji , Mr nijay mehta Mr nilesh wani , Mr nikunj shah

scam broker infinox

scam regulation bahamas

scam team and directors

Back