Scam Alert Brocompany.com

Hello gain to all of you. i have received all this "Reply", "Info" during the last 10 months....you should now decide

Brococompany is scam you can deposit money but not withdraw! Here is some new comunication with them during last month.

• September 30, 2011 12:16:53 AM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Who is your regulator on the market? Answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• October 3, 2011 10:43:59 AM MSK — Christos Tzianas
Dear client,

Please check this link, for information's about your question
Regulations and Licenses

Best regards
Tzianas Christos
Personal Broker
• October 30, 2011 10:15:36 AM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear liars,

I contacted people in Mauritius office and they answer that Broco license was suspended immediatly since 7, dec 2010.
http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/download/PublicNoticeBroCoInvestments.pdf
So im wainting for your answer. What are you going to say no?
• October 31, 2011 12:59:53 PM MSK — Christos Tzianas
Dear client,

This is to bring to your notice that BroCo Investments Inc. intends to change the regulatory body due to the confusing activity of its current regulator which is the FSC. BroCo hopes to carry out it activities in such legal environment which will allow the Company to gradually develop for the benefit of its clients whilst its activity is based on the transparent and fair rules and regulations.

We hope that this step will make BroCo services even more affordable for all its clients for their benefit and joy. Such activity demanded BroCo Investments Inc. to exercise certain changes in its management and operations.

Due to this the Company would have to implement some changes in its internal procedures which may result in delays related to financial transactions. In particular the clients may experience some delays with their internal transfers and withdrawals. BroCo investments would like to apologize for such possible difficulties and would do its best to resolve all related issues as fast as possible.

The difficulties are expected to be until the end of October 2011 whilst the Company is trying to avoid potential inconveniences.

BroCo investments would like to thank you for your understanding and wishes you all the best in trading.

Bets regards
Tzianas Christos
Personal Broker
• November 1, 2011 12:36:11 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear liars,

Im not so stupid and we wrote also to SEC and FTSE you are on the black list already you Mr. Malev and all your group also we added companies as borsenpower with Mr Costas maybe is your friend. You know its no problem to speak between 4 eyes i will book flight to Cyprus we can talk directly as friends.
• November 2, 2011 3:02:04 PM MSK — Christos Tzianas
Dear client,

We will check your request again and will answer toy until tomorrow about your withdrawal. If you need any more help, please contact me.

Best regards
Tzianas Christos
Personal Broker
• November 3, 2011 11:04:28 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
I still did not receive any answer about the withdrawal and nor about penalty, what you have to pay!
• November 7, 2011 1:06:15 PM MSK — Christos Tzianas
Dear client,

Our financial department informed me, that your withdrawal will be done , the latest, until end of this month.

Best regards
Tzianas Christos
Personal Broker
• November 8, 2011 1:18:35 AM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear Mr. Tzianas,

im glad to hear! And what about penalty what you have to pay me for the delayed withdrawal?????
• November 10, 2011 11:01:45 AM MSK — Christos Tzianas
Dear client,

I will ask my director about your request (penalty) and i will inform you as soon i know.

Best regards
Tzianas Christos
Personal Broker
• December 1, 2011 2:21:19 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Today is 1st of December 2011 and i still did not receive the withdrawal nor your answer about penalty, what you own me. Do you want to have problems with SEC and FTSE again? Its not a first time you are doing this to your client. If i will not have the withdrawal this month my lawyer is going to take appropriate action.Have a nice day.
• December 6, 2011 7:05:34 PM MSK — Brokerage Department
Dear Client

We have come to understand that you have become stressed by the current withdrawal delay situation. Hence this letter was put together to explain the current situation and the future plans of the company.
As you may already know the FSC licensed was revoked. It was on hold for more than a year, despite meeting all our obligations and getting positive feedback from the regulatory body. We learned about the revocation early last month. Since then the company has decided to begin procedure to follow the rules of the Mauritius Company and move clients to a new licensed regulated company. During this time Broco Investments is in the process of shifting activity. We have a certain procedure manual which we have to follow and during this time we hope you are patient with us until we finalize everything. It will take approximately two months due to the numerous holidays.
At this stage BroCo Investments Inc. cannot fully comply with its obligations as per the paragraph 2.4.7 of the Agreement due to certain actions taken by the Regulatory Body of the company related to the company’s license suspension and its further revocation.
The issues mentioned above constitute temporary difficulties and by no means are going to lead to failure to fulfill all corporate obligations with respect to the clients of the Company.
By taking into consideration possible inconvenience and losses that may occur due to the temporary inability to carry out funds transfer, the Company would like to propose as follows:
- BroCo Investments Inc. and the client would enter separate agreement; under the said agreement the Company is obliged to pay the client 8% interest fee annually for the assets held in his account.
This interest rate will be applied to the remaining balance of funds held in the client’s account as from the date the Company received withdrawal request from the client until the date the funds are actually released.
The said interest rate will be credited to the client’s trading account on the first day of each calendar month and shall not be capitalized.
- The said agreement shall be available to be signed by both parties on the fifth-tenth day of December, 2011.
- After having this agreement signed by both parties the Company shall start funds withdrawals supported by of its own and side allocated funds.
In case you are ready to accept this offer I hereby would like ask you to provide your answer within ten calendar days since the date this letter is received by you.
This offer is designed to reduce possible negative consequences related to the repayment delays and obviously would help to settle the issue in the most convenient andeffective manner.
This letter is to state that the Company confirms its intentions to comply with all of its obligations in the most convenient for the client manner.

We also have the following updates
1. Currently we are acquiring a FSA license, which will cover not only the United Kingdom but the whole of Europe. This will be ready mid January and all clients may from then onwards become part of an EU licensed Brokerage firm.
2. We received an official letter from the regulatory body in Cyprus, the Cysec. This letter has been attached and translated for you to view. Briefly it is stated that our application is considered and will be reviewed by them again and that in 3 months time we shall receive the Cysec license as well. They have explained in the letter that the decisions and approach they have taken to analyze our application have been incorrect and merit reconsideration. Since they have clearly not been just in reviewing our application they have taken initiative to review it again and have promised a positive outcome in 3 months time.

Translation of the Cysec Letter:
Subject : Appeal to the Supreme Court of Cyprus

With this letter, please be advised that in view of the Supreme Court decision, dated 12 August 2011, which was adopted in appeal number 1589/09, and concerned the illegal formation of the Council of CYSEC, the committee , in a meeting of the 3th October 2011, decide to revoke the contested administrative act, in the appeal number 1346/2010, Broco Holdings LTD -v- CySec (refusal CIF)

The committee believes, that the above appeal, has become obsolete, and reserves the right, to reconsider this case
Regarding your client Broco Holdings Limited, who had applied for granting CIF, we inform you that the application will be reviewed, without requiring the resubmission of the request. Please advice on your client, so that they, in turn, inform the Commission, whether they wish to re-examine the application. If so, your client will acknowledge, that the information submitted with the original application, continue to apply or submit a new modified data, which will be considered.
Thank you for your patience, we are happy to answer all your questions.
• January 9, 2012 10:30:22 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear support,

and where can i download the agreement about the 8 percent of penalty? Thanks.
• January 10, 2012 11:58:23 AM MSK — Brokerage Department
> Dear Sir,
>
> We would like to thank you for your patience. Further to your email please find answers as follows
>
> 1. Please find attached Addendum to the agreement. Please sign it in 2 (two) copies and email the scan to help@brocompany.com
>
> At the same time we would kindly ask you to send the originals by mail to
>
> Broco Group of Companies
> PO Box №69
> Saint-Petersburg
> Russia
> 191023
>
> Once it is received it will be signed from our side and 1 copy will be
> mailed back to you.
>
> 2. The interest will be calculated as described in the Addendum based on
> the date your withdrawal request was initially placed.
>
> 3. We plan to proceed with your withdrawal in the nearest future and hope
> to release all withdrawal requests due no later than by the end of
> January 2012. However we plan to make sure that the funds are transferred
> earlier.
>
> 4. This offer is intended to make sure the company provides compensation
> for inconveniences caused by the delays. Therefore we would like
> to apologize for it and hope that you understand that we are trying
> to
> make sure the situation is resolved in the least stressful for the clients
> manner.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
Attached file: Addendum.pdf
• January 11, 2012 10:37:35 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear support,

according to the Agreement, what ive signed with your company, i would like to point out that there are different conditions:

2.4.7. Payment of remains by the Company or part of account balance to Client's operating account is due within five bank business days upon receipt of the request;

6.1.2. In the event of late payment of account balance remains to Client and Client's demand to pay it thereof, the Company is entitled to remitting 0.1% of the delayed payment per every day of delay to Client's account;

So according to the agreement there is a rate of 0.1% for every delayed day. Or do i understand something wrong? Thank you for your answer.
Regards,
• January 14, 2012 9:38:37 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Will i finally get an answer???
• January 23, 2012 3:54:17 PM MSK — Юрий Прокудин
Dear Client,

At first we need to receive from You 2 copies of the Agreement, which must be signed buy You. The one copy will stay by us for the regulation needs, the second one will be sent to You.

Concerning the agreement terms - the premium shall be recorded as a separate amount after the funds are effectively transferred to the Client.

Kind regards,
Broco Client Support
• February 7, 2012 11:22:43 PM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear support,

so when can i expect the transfer? You promissed at the end of nov, then january and its already february and i still did not receive anything !!!!!! If i will not receive the payment of the funds untill the end of the week, my lawyer is taking a legal action according to russian law and also according to EU law legislative. Im losing my patience. Have a nice day!
• February 8, 2012 1:48:55 PM MSK — Юрий Прокудин
Sehr geehrte Frau Hrdlicka,

Jetzt haben wir folgende Situation: wir erwarten in diesem Monat die Lizenzproblemloesung (wir werden eine neue Lizenz bekommen), die uns erlauben wird, alle Ueberweisungen zu machen. Dass, was Ihnen Herr Tzianas und Herr Sakharov gesagt haben, ist korrekt, und ist damit verbunden, dass wir zuerst unsere vorige Lizenz von FSC wieder bekommen wollten, haben aber immer verschiedene Komplizirtheiten gehabt. Unser letzte Ausgang - eine neue Lizenz, auf die wir im MittelFebruar warten. Je schneller wir diese Lizenz bekommen, desto schneller werden alle Ueberweisungen gemacht.

Ihre Anfrage steht als Prioritaet fuer mich, ich hoffe sehr dass Sie ihr Geld am schnellsten bekommen, meinerseits werde ich alles dafuer tun. Wenn ich neue Information fuer Sie habe - werde ich sofort Ihnen schreiben.

MFG

Yuri Prokudin
broker
• May 7, 2012 9:31:33 AM MSK — Rastislav Hrdlicka
Dear Yuri Prokudin if its your real name! Now is May and you are sleeping. Its propably because you will never get new license and your account is blocked by police. Why you are not telling us the true! We can ask directly from police. There is still some chance not to loose time with you.

Hello gain, herewith i do post the reply from today from Mr Prokudin, known als Peronal broker at BROCO. it is a scam company. no money , total broke. thats a fact.

look at the decency of Mr Prokudin ....every day he telles different stories, well, since 10 months....

do not invest your money any more with this alleged broker, its SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prokudin 11th of July.jpg

prokudin 11th of July part 2.jpg

hello ....

the next answer....totally the opposite to the statments from the past...Mr Prokudin simply dosnt know any more what he is writing....totally absurd, somehow schizophrenic ...

prokudin 11 july.jpg

again! please do not send funds to BROCO! this alleged "company" was never regulated. and it will never get regulated.

they have many millions obligations to pay...they are broke. their " bring a friend" promo is a big SCAM! you will never get your funds back.

but you can see their answer...they need license,,,smile...and still advertising for new clients? ho is thic logically?

Mr Prokudin, please give to aus all here a reputable reply...would you mind?

you have 3 days left for paying my funds. otherwise Traders court.

The signature below does not look like a "corporate signature"

Yuri Prokudin
broker

I think you will get back nothing because I suspect they have no money.

If you are from Germany, why don't you trade with deutsch banks or swiss banks ?

Much better than the broco company and you can speak deutsch.

what a cute recommendation.....if i knew before.....this company was recommended by a german managed account company...thats all....

Is the German company under BAFIN regulation ?

hello back.

the company has the name GA-Finanz from Remchingen....

this cmopany has closed its doors last year also as there was the collapse at BROCO , where the whole managed account lost from one second to another over 40 percent...

and the main Person MR Gerd Arndt disappeared also...

Ga-Finanz was the company who recommended this broker. they opened my account, but i had to sign an agrrement so that they could do this for me. there are manxy clients who still wait for their money, nearly over 1, 5 millions euro.

but as far as i know thix company wasnt regulated, it was private company....under no license...no regulation...

Good day to you FPA, Pharaoh...

As you can see, BROCO dont reply directly to my statments here but hides behind emails with me, which are totally absurd...

one time they say, the will send money...tell me to make a new request for withdrawal and confirm a date, last driday to proceed the withdrawal and then now, as you can see in the stat,ents i had attached, they say, the need a license...this is playing for time...nothing else...

can i already forward my case to the "traders Court"?

Hello all members of FPA

Herewith i do publish my newest/latest withdrawal request from 12th of July 2012....till now again no answer from Brocompany...the same story...simply no reaction...its time to vote.. Broco continues with playig for time...and they do it since many months already...

look at the copy of my withdrawal area with BROCO....

private area withdrawal request 12 july 2012.jpg

Back