Scam alert . coince.com

ScOrPiOnE2016

Recruit
I want to file a complaint against the site being you invest in this site and discovered it's a great monument process some friends advised me to lodge a complaint you have to take the necessary

Attachments

• my pic2016.jpg
    my pic2016.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٤-٢٣-٢٠-٠٨.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٤-٢٣-٢٠-٠٨.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٤-٢٣-٢١-١٦.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٤-٢٣-٢١-١٦.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
100.png
this other pic if u need

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٢-٣٩.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٢-٣٩.png
    809.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٣-٥٩.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٣-٥٩.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٤-١٩.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٤-١٩.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٤-٣٢.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٤-٣٢.png
    792.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٤-٤٣.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١١-٢٤-٤٣.png
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١٤-٢١-٣٢.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٥-١٤-٢١-٣٢.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٦-١٩-٥٩-٢٧.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٦-١٩-٥٩-٢٧.png
    320 KB · Views: 0
18% daily. It's a HYIP. Never ever put money into a HYIP. Once you know what to look for, they are very easy to spot. Read this:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPs - Free Money Traps

For now, it comes down to how and when you deposited. If you used a bank card, contact the issuing bank and ask to speak to someone in the fraud/disputes department. Explain that you've been the victim of an online fraud and ask if a chargeback is possible.

18% daily. It's a HYIP. Never ever put money into a HYIP. Once you know what to look for, they are very easy to spot. Read this:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPs - Free Money Traps

For now, it comes down to how and when you deposited. If you used a bank card, contact the issuing bank and ask to speak to someone in the fraud/disputes department. Explain that you've been the victim of an online fraud and ask if a charctgeback is possible.

no not bank card I deposit from perfect money Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٤-٢٣-٢١-١٦.png Screenshot_٢٠١٦-٠٨-٢٤-٢٣-٢١-١٦.png
https://perfectmoney.is/

I guess these ponzi/hyip sites uses perfect money and bitcoin as payment method and there are alot of similar sites that uses these payment processors to avoid chargeback and obviously ends up taking investors money.

Also file a police report. Ask your bank and local police where you can file an online financial fraud report in your country.

Also file a police report. Ask your bank and local police where you can file an online financial fraud report in your country.

Yes that is quite good initiative to prevent from such scam sites but i have found out that there are a lot of scam sites under this hyip or ponzi section which are offering silly invites of getting rich right after investing with them. The examples of such scams are:

Sites where i got scammed were summerbtc, hashocean, bitsrapid, exio, btc-traders, bank-park and many more etc.. I did invested in these sites and eventually lost more than 3K USD with no chargeback option. But i let go these losses and planned to stay away from such sites and invest only in forex trading business which seems bit legit business available online.

Back