SCAM ALERT, Easy Forex Debited my account with 1475 USD

Junaidali8100

Private
SCAM ALERT, Easy Forex Debited my account with 1475 USD giving me a reason that I have been involved in unauthorized trading activity. as long as I have not requested for a withdrawal I was a very good trader and my account manager Nicolas contact me normally. Now Nicolas cannot answer my question. I would suggest everyone who trading with easy forex check easy forex withdrawal system. one of company representative called me offer me 500 USD to take and close case and give 5 star review in FPA instead of paying my 1475 USD.
when I asked for proof against me that what you have got against me that you can say I hedged trade then he provide my IP address of my account and ip addresses of another accounts. and all ips provided by company member does not match with each other he is lying completely. here is ip details of my account and other account.
there is no any single IP match with other user.Screenshot.jpg

MR Bhart told me that i was hedging with other easy markets client. Uzma Qadir from Pkaistan. Uzma also making complaint against easy markets til last week suddenly uzma change views and comment about receiving money. my question is if Uzma was hedging with me why easy markets have paid profits to Uzma as mention in comments.

FPA.png

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
SCAM ALERT, Easy Forex Debited my account with 1475 USD giving me a reason that I have been involved in unauthorized trading activity. as long as I have not requested for a withdrawal I was a very good trader and my account manager Nicolas contact me normally. Now Nicolas cannot answer my question. I would suggest everyone who trading with easy forex check easy forex withdrawal system. one of company representative called me offer me 500 USD to take and close case and give 5 star review in FPA instead of paying my 1475 USD.
when I asked for proof against me that what you have got against me that you can say I hedged trade then he provide my IP address of my account and ip addresses of another accounts. and all ips provided by company member does not match with each other he is lying completely. here is ip details of my account and other account.
there is no any single IP match with other user.View attachment 26656

MR Bhart told me that i was hedging with other easy markets client. Uzma Qadir from Pkaistan. Uzma also making complaint against easy markets til last week suddenly uzma change views and comment about receiving money. my question is if Uzma was hedging with me why easy markets have paid profits to Uzma as mention in comments.

View attachment 26657
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

opened case against easymarkets.com

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: Do not post links to cases in the Court Case Preparation Folder. Only the person who opened the case and a handful of "friends of the court" can see the case thread. Everyone else following a link to it will only see an error.

Back