scam alert: forexbrokerinc. they don't withdraw your profits!

(today's email to back office forexbrokeric)
hi

already more then a full calendar month and still don't get my money...

last e-mail you ask me for another bank account is that the solution?

be SIRIOUS and let me know... before I tomorrow take more steps with USA authority's ....

thank you

Leonardo Garcia

lguinvest@hotmail.com

account number# 16667422

So did they finally pay up. I am going through the same and I am afraid I will not see the 2500 I requested.

Nothing yet, still trying, still getting the carrot dangled in front of my nose. It has been a month for me also, so I am thinking 2 things. They either had their bank accounts shut down or are packing up and skipping town and will open up under a different name in the future. I have 4 other brokers, so I am lucky on that aspect. I had my doubts when I opened this account, but did it anyway.

That sucks man. I kinda had all my eggs in this basket so I am screwed. All that time I took to build a relationship with this broker is now wasted. Now I have to start afresh with a new one.

Out of curiosity what other brokers do you have and what has your experience with them been like? I currently have an account with fxcm and I'm considering forex.com.

That sucks man. I kinda had all my eggs in this basket so I am screwed. All that time I took to build a relationship with this broker is now wasted. Now I have to start afresh with a new one.

Out of curiosity what other brokers do you have and what has your experience with them been like? I currently have an account with fxcm and I'm considering forex.com.

Tallinex, FXCM, Oanda, Forex.com. All these have their share of different execution problems, but I always get paid.

Have either of you considered filing a case in trader's court? It would actually go a long way to placing this broker in the proper light as a potential scammer rather than simply giving up. You're actually in the right place to get some help with possibly recovering your funds if your withdraw requests are valid. Forexbrokerinc can't expect to have a flawless reopening after 'restructuring' if they are not honoring withdraw requests. Your cases may do a great service to the community and new traders with a fair hearing here on FPA.

Thanks for the advice Anomilus.

I have been in contact with them multiple times through email, phone and chat. The only time I have gotten any sot of assurance from them is through chat, but obviously the support people are different from the people who deal with the withdrawals so it is never concrete. I have to say though that their customer support people are really good at their job.

I am currently considering what the next step would be for me and obviously would not want to give up without a fight. It has been 15 business days for me since I initiated the withdrawal so I am willing to give it a little more time before filing a formal complaint. However the fact that others i.e profitablefxtrader and timtim have waited longer is disconcerting.

Also there is the possibility that they are not really restructuring but packing up and absconding so they would not have to worry about a flawless reopening.

By the way Anomilus are you still a client of theirs?

Have either of you considered filing a case in trader's court? It would actually go a long way to placing this broker in the proper light as a potential scammer rather than simply giving up. You're actually in the right place to get some help with possibly recovering your funds if your withdraw requests are valid. Forexbrokerinc can't expect to have a flawless reopening after 'restructuring' if they are not honoring withdraw requests. Your cases may do a great service to the community and new traders with a fair hearing here on FPA.

Traders court really won't do any good with that bunch on forcing them to pay anyone. They actually think nothing is wrong and my case is "isolated". They look me in the eye, are very nice and keep me going until the next time I email them, which is about every 3 days. I mentioned all the other cases like mine that I have noticed popping up and they said "you can't trust those sites". I am playing it cool and going along with it.

I am going to keep going at least 60 more days and get as many excuses as possible. If they do stay in business or open under a different name, I am going to gather all the cases like mine, create a website and advertise on the major forex sites. I am also going to tell them before the site goes live, just to get more info.

Thanks for the advice Anomilus.

I have been in contact with them multiple times through email, phone and chat. The only time I have gotten any sot of assurance from them is through chat, but obviously the support people are different from the people who deal with the withdrawals so it is never concrete. I have to say though that their customer support people are really good at their job.

I am currently considering what the next step would be for me and obviously would not want to give up without a fight. It has been 15 business days for me since I initiated the withdrawal so I am willing to give it a little more time before filing a formal complaint. However the fact that others i.e profitablefxtrader and timtim have waited longer is disconcerting.

Also there is the possibility that they are not really restructuring but packing up and absconding so they would not have to worry about a flawless reopening.

By the way Anomilus are you still a client of theirs?

I too share your concern of a pack and ship deal. Not initially so because of restructuring, but after reading the issues with withdrawal from this thread and now the both of you adding to it as well. I imagine you all, like the original poster of this thread, would have saved some chat logs, copies of withdraw requests and so on documenting your requests and any resistance to honor said requests. If either of you have, filing a case here would likely have more of a result than just about anywhere else you could take your gripe. In my case, the mere mention of FPA being alerted to my situation got us off the merry-go-round of excuses and on the road to a resolution. I will also say, the fact that they resolved my issue without me having to put it on public display makes me believe they are going to open up on or after Oct, 7th. If not, why even settle with me at all? Why not just say eff you and go on with getting ghost. I was given all my money back, because this forum has a reputation and a high standard. I have read Pharaoh giving the business to brokers for far less than outright fraud or withdraw denial. I doubt this will be taken lightly. I do have a joke size account with FBI as it stands. How these issues turn out will determine if I ever deposit any money with them again. So from that perspective I am very interested in seeing these cases resolved(in a good way). Aside from that my own personal reputation is also at stake as I have sent many of my personal friends to trade there, with no personal benefit. Thankfully, none of them are in this position, but I won't be handing out any broker references in the near future, period.

Don't underestimate the value of filing a case to yourself and others here, however small the case may be, in this forum. I suggested that you both think about filing actual cases if you have legitimate issues so as not to come off as users who might be taking an opportunity to make unsubstantiated claims. I am hard, but I am fair! I am really ticked off at FBI, but I also don't think it would be fair to see them smeared for p00ps and giggles. So file a case, if you will.

I have two active accounts with other brokers I won't mention because I don't want to endorse them at this point.

Traders court really won't do any good with that bunch on forcing them to pay anyone.

Blasphemy! Reference the above reply to haroro. You might be right. Perhaps nothing will happen. But alternatively, you could also stand the chance, however small of getting all your funds back. Compared to all the effort of a rage campaign you are planning for, filing a case here seems as easy as typing the reply you just gave me. Near effortless by comparison really. I'm not going to criticize how you want to ultimately want to deal with it. But for the benefit off all eyes reading this thread, you should add some legitimacy to your claim. File a case and, "Put some RESPEK on it!"(In my Birdman voice)

Best Regards.

I too share your concern of a pack and ship deal. Not initially so because of restructuring, but after reading the issues with withdrawal from this thread and now the both of you adding to it as well. I imagine you all, like the original poster of this thread, would have saved some chat logs, copies of withdraw requests and so on documenting your requests and any resistance to honor said requests. If either of you have, filing a case here would likely have more of a result than just about anywhere else you could take your gripe. In my case, the mere mention of FPA being alerted to my situation got us off the merry-go-round of excuses and on the road to a resolution. I will also say, the fact that they resolved my issue without me having to put it on public display makes me believe they are going to open up on or after Oct, 7th. If not, why even settle with me at all? Why not just say eff you and go on with getting ghost. I was given all my money back, because this forum has a reputation and a high standard. I have read Pharaoh giving the business to brokers for far less than outright fraud or withdraw denial. I doubt this will be taken lightly. I do have a joke size account with FBI as it stands. How these issues turn out will determine if I ever deposit any money with them again. So from that perspective I am very interested in seeing these cases resolved(in a good way). Aside from that my own personal reputation is also at stake as I have sent many of my personal friends to trade there, with no personal benefit. Thankfully, none of them are in this position, but I won't be handing out any broker references in the near future, period.

Don't underestimate the value of filing a case to yourself and others here, however small the case may be, in this forum. I suggested that you both think about filing actual cases if you have legitimate issues so as not to come off as users who might be taking an opportunity to make unsubstantiated claims. I am hard, but I am fair! I am really ticked off at FBI, but I also don't think it would be fair to see them smeared for p00ps and giggles. So file a case, if you will.

I have two active accounts with other brokers I won't mention because I don't want to endorse them at this point.

I did mention FPA and traders court on Monday and they told me "again" the money was being sent. It's Thursday and no wire has hit my account. I have 30 emails with back office, 7 with complaints and 1 chat session with Kevin, so I can assure you I am not making anything up. I am curious, what bank did they send money from to you?

Back