scam alert: forexbrokerinc. they don't withdraw your profits!

By the way... FxChoice owes me 30k... They won't honor my withdraw request. FBI recommended them to me. I shouldn't be surprised of their behavior given FBI's unresolved issues. Even though I am out 30k as it stands, I don't think it prudent to file a claim in the forum most likely to get me a resolution(free of charge unlike a lawyer). Instead I'll just wait to see who FxChoice recommends and hope for the best! :)

Feel free to take this is satire, because it is. Also if I offended anyone that was not my intention.
Seems legit.

Seems legit.
Anyway, at this point any banter or verbal joust between us is pointless. It is not going to resolve my issue. I have already posted a review of FBI for others to see, that is if they come back. That should be sufficient in aiding other traders make an informed decision about the broker.

Anyway, at this point any banter or verbal joust between us is pointless. It is not going to resolve my issue. I have already posted a review of FBI for others to see, that is if they come back. That should be sufficient in aiding other traders make an informed decision about the broker.

It's less of a joust and more of a one sided KaBlam! The review of FBI is pretty useless now that we all know they're 1 and a half feet out the door. I'm just waiting for the http error that pops up when you can buy the domain. I hope if you have a legit gripe with them it gets sorted. As far as the other broker, they partnered with... Well they're partners so I don't see any reality where one can expect a different result. Good luck.

Best regards.

P.S. on a positive note. I had a baby over the weekend. Coming home tomorrow morning and she is a doll. We named her Nadia.

Congratulations on the baby man. I hope you are enjoying the moment immensely.

I have started a thread of my own as I have to do that before filing on traders court. I really hope these guys are still in business and that they will give me my money. Obviously after this incident I will be cautious of any broker I choose to do business with. Any broker suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Back