scam alert: forexbrokerinc. they don't withdraw your profits!

hello traders

don't join this company! I'm an consistent profitable trader and after withdraw my initial deposit (capital),

I dind't get till now a wire transfer withdraw of $500 sinds (6 of july processed day) it have passed 7 business days.

NOTE: withdraw request amount of $1000 (got already $500 debit card and $500 wire transfer missing)

they tell me the same every day: there is delay due to the unforeseen changes/updates in the online banking system, please wait.

Update 25 of july:

on 18 of July the processed for the second time my withdraw wire transfer and after 5 business days still dind't
get my money. (its very clear that after you become profitable trader, they don't let withdraw your profits)
they only want loser's traders and we all know 90% of the traders loss there money in the medium/long term.

they are NOT regulated broker. I'm USA costumer and wanted to get advantage of the leverage (1:500)
so please join ONLY regulated brokers (fxcm, fxpro, fxprimus, octafx)

I will submit a case with proof (bankstatement, original wire transfer request and forexbrokerinc. chats)

NOTE: please see my uploaded documents (wire transfer and bank statement from the 6 of July till the 15)
I will upload bank statement from 15 till 25 later. ask me any question!

thank you.

leonardo garcia

Attachments

• wire transwer 2.pdf
    692 KB · Views: 4
  • TD Bank Online Banking.pdf
    77 KB · Views: 3
First, send a copy of the link to this thread to every email address you can find for Forex Broker Inc. Invite them to come here and explain what's going on.

Hello Mr. Garcia, readers

We are in touch with the trader on a regular basis and we inform him each time there’s an update i.e. when we have update from intermediary financial institution. There is indeed an unexpected delay with the recent transfer to his bank account which we hope to overcome within the next few banking days as the transfer had to be resubmitted with the intermediary processor, and we passed on this message to Mr. Garcia as well.

We would like to add that while trading with our company since June 2015, Mr. Garcia had multiple successful deposit and withdrawal transactions without delays.

We understand that delays in processing payments may be frustrating for the client and we do everything possible to keep such instances to minimum. For any delays we sincerely apologize.

hello traders

don't join this company! I'm an consistent profitable trader and after withdraw my initial deposit (capital),

I dind't get till now a wire transfer withdraw of $500 sinds (6 of july processed day) it have passed 7 business days.

NOTE: withdraw request amount of $1000 (got already $500 debit card and $500 wire transfer missing)

they tell me the same every day: there is delay due to the unforeseen changes/updates in the online banking system, please wait.

Update 25 of july:

on 18 of July the processed for the second time my withdraw wire transfer and after 5 business days still dind't
get my money. (its very clear that after you become profitable trader, they don't let withdraw your profits)
they only want loser's traders and we all know 90% of the traders loss there money in the medium/long term.

they are NOT regulated broker. I'm USA costumer and wanted to get advantage of the leverage (1:500)
so please join ONLY regulated brokers (fxcm, fxpro, fxprimus, octafx)

I will submit a case with proof (bankstatement, original wire transfer request and forexbrokerinc. chats)

NOTE: please see my uploaded documents (wire transfer and bank statement from the 6 of July till the 15)
I will upload bank statement from 15 till 25 later. ask me any question!

thank you.

leonardo garcia

Hello leonardo garcia, You have to be aware with fact that Wire transfer take longer than normal withdrawal and some time its takes more than 10 days, Also we have rep here from company and he is saying the same. Wait for few days for your withdrawal to be done.

Hi FX master

please check my documents (above) I started the wire transfer on 6 of july! I waited till 18 of july (8 business days) and sent my bank statements.

on 18 of july they told me, they sent AGAIN the wire transfer.

today is 26 of july (already 6 working days)

got E-mail today from them (ofcourse because I posted everything here)

and AGAIN they tell me today for the third time that they processed the wire transfer please wait.

so we go 3 times over the same process!

I hope after sharing this situation here on FPA It will get my profits soon...

note: we talking about profits! I got already my initial deposit.

so when you start to be profitable they don't let you withdraw your profits

We are in touch with the trader on a regular basis and we inform him each time there’s an update i.e. when we have update from intermediary financial institution. There is indeed an unexpected delay with the recent transfer to his bank account which we hope to overcome within the next few banking days as the transfer had to be resubmitted with the intermediary processor, and we passed on this message to Mr. Garcia as well.

We would like to add that while trading with our company since June 2015, Mr. Garcia had multiple successful deposit and withdrawal transactions without delays.

We understand that delays in processing payments may be frustrating for the client and we do everything possible to keep such instances to minimum. For any delays we sincerely apologize.

hi forex broker inc.

I really understand about delays and processing times.

my original wire transfer request was on 6 of july (already passed 14 business days)

you keep telling me (every 5 days) that the wire transfer is processed (just playing and gaining time)

I hope finally soon to get my money, before I go the SEC, SFTC and FBI-IC3 like somebody here recommended to me.

I will keep this thread updated.

Hi FX master

please check my documents (above) I started the wire transfer on 6 of july! I waited till 18 of july (8 business days) and sent my bank statements.

on 18 of july they told me, they sent AGAIN the wire transfer.

today is 26 of july (already 6 working days)

got E-mail today from them (ofcourse because I posted everything here)

and AGAIN they tell me today for the third time that they processed the wire transfer please wait.

so we go 3 times over the same process!

I hope after sharing this situation here on FPA It will get my profits soon...

note: we talking about profits! I got already my initial deposit.

so when you start to be profitable they don't let you withdraw your profits

Lets give it time till Monday my brother :)

Could you share the tracking information with your client? Then he'd be able to ask his bank to run a trace.

I personally have a rule about wire transfers. If the sender can't provide tracking information, then it wasn't really sent.

UPDATE: THIS IS MY LAST LIVE CHAT WITH BACKOFFICE MEMBER MANUELA SCAM COMPANY: FOREXBROKERINC.COM

Chat transcript

Name: Leonardo Garcia Aguirre

E-mail: lguinvest@hotmail.com

Are you existing client? Yes

Raul Mon, 08/01/16 11:23:20 pm America/New_York

Welcome to Forex Broker Inc, my name is Raul. How may I help you?

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:24:41 pm

hi Raul would like to talk with back office. your scam company don't want to pay me my profits since 6 of july
account #

Raul 11:26:40 pm

Hello, Mr. Garcia. As I can see, you have received an e-mail from the BackOffice Department in which you were asked if you have another bank account with another bank to which we can initiate the transfer.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:27:40 pm

no my friend, you guys are playing games!
you guys initiate the wire transfer every 5 days 11:28:04 pm

Raul 11:28:27 pm

Mr. Garcia, I will kindly ask you to answer to the e-mail so that we can forward it to the Accounting Department.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:29:24 pm

I want to speak with backoffice that was my first question

Raul 11:29:53 pm

I will transfer your chat right now.

Manuela 11:30:07 pm

My name is Manuela from the Backoffice Department. How may I help you?

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:30:14 pm

hi Manuela
I don't have any other bank account
so was the solution to get my wire transfer withdra from 6 of july? 11:31:02 pm

Manuela 11:32:01 pm

Sir, we will need to contact again our Accounting Department to check again which is the best possibility to send you the money.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:32:18 pm

you guys every 5 days initiate wire transfer and DON'T give me any switch confirmation code
Manuela whats going on?
this is a SCAM company!
are you f***ing serious??? 11:33:06 pm
and your real name is not Manuela for sure...

Manuela 11:34:16 pm

As my colleague informed you, unfortunately, the wire was not processed at the intermediary institution. Sir, we are working to solve your situation as soon as possible.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:34:55 pm

as soon as possible? already passed almost 1 month

Manuela 11:35:37 pm

You can imagine that already is frustrated also for us to try almost every day to send you the funds and it is in our interest to send you the money as soon as possible.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:36:49 pm

ok if your company is trying to sent me the money, where are the swift confirmation code or any evidence that the money were sent?

Manuela 11:37:37 pm

Since the funds were not processed at the intermediary institution they cannot provide us in this moment any track number.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:38:48 pm

you know that this conversation in 5min. will be in forexpeacearmy uploaded right!
I got emails from people around the world asking about if I get the money and overall experience with your scam company 11:40:03 pm

Manuela 11:40:51 pm

From our side, we respect our clients correspondence.We kindly ask you to understand that we are doing the best to solve this issue soon and to send your money back, since it is an unpleasant situation.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:42:54 pm

I'm sales men Manuela this is a sales men speech trying to sell me your bull**** history that I get everyday
from different person 11:43:10 pm

Manuela 11:44:15 pm

I do not sell anything here, i`m trying to help you and trying to let you know that our company is doing all the best to solve the issue. You will receive your money and you will be more than happy to know that we are serious and sometimes some situations are depending also on Bank Institutions.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:45:52 pm

evidence all I ask is evidence
I do I know you tell me truth? where are my confirmation swift codes? 11:46:43 pm
that you guys trying to sent me the funds? 11:47:07 pm
why my account manager Elena don't call me?
why your company is NOT regulated?
why when I can costumer service to get Elena (account manager) on the line? 11:48:14 pm

Manuela 11:48:27 pm

I will let a message to your Account Manager Alena to call you as soon as she will be at the office. She is in holiday.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:49:19 pm

lol really?

Manuela 11:50:19 pm

Regarding your other questions, we are not regulated as we are an offshore broker.
We are an offshore Broker, with company registered in Marshall Islands and therefore we accept US traders.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:51:19 pm

there are a lot unregulated brokers accepting USA costumers is truth
all of them SCAM companys! stealing money and only want lossers traders you become profitable, don't let you withdraw profits mos of them 11:52:16 pm
thas why I will now on join regulated broker and with at leat 10 years in business not like forexbrokerinc. only 3 years 11:53:21 pm

Manuela 11:53:54 pm

This is a special situation in your case, since we never have such delays.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:55:52 pm

message to forex peace army members and visitors: as you can see IMPOSSIBLE to get any solution, they keep playing the GAME! I will make report tonigh with de Security Exchange Commision tonight! thank you for thanking your time for reading this live chat 8/1/2016
bye Manuela 11:56:01 pm

Manuela 11:56:09 pm

You will receive the funds into your Bank Account from us, since we are a serious company and we are trying to solve your situation and we are now in an unpleasant situation.

Leonardo Garcia Aguirre 11:56:21 pm

tell your boss we are officially in war!
thank you

Was the case resolved during the chat? No

Duration: 33m 9s
Chat started on: https://www.forexbrokerinc.com/welcome-real

VISITORS DON'T JOIN THIS SCAM COMPANY AND PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, JOIN ONLY REGULATED BROKERS!! WITH AT LEAST 10 YEARS IN BUSSINES LIKE: FXCM, FXPRO, FXPRIMUS, OCTAFX AND IF YOU ARE AMERICAN, GO WITH FXCM US AND BE HAPPY WITH THE 1:50 LEVERAGE YOUR MONEY IS MORE SAFE!

ANY QUESTION SENT ME E-MAIL:

Leonardo Garcia
lguinvest@hotmail.com

(Note: sorry for my bad English thank you.)

Back