1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAM ALERT. Fund Managers: Acme Hedge & Brokers: ECN Alpha.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by fxrookie, May 13, 2012.

1. fxrookie

fxrookie Recruit

CAUTION: SCAM!
    I'm an Australian investor who now lives and works in Asia. I opened a Managed Account with this company in January 2012 with their recommended Broker: ECN ALPHA. I have previously been corresponding with "Tony" from Acme Hedge. I asked for my account to cease trading and for ECN ALPHA to return my money to my nominated bank account, as I needed the money due to my father had been admitted to hospital. It took Acme Hedge over 1 month to cease trading the account. The closed balance is about $7,500 USD. Since then (over the last 4 weeks) all correspondence/Emails to both Acme Hedge and ECN Alpha have gone unanswered. I even volunteered to fly myself over to their offices to meet with them. "Tony" has told me that both ECN Alpha and Acme Hedge have their offices close to each other and are close personally and professionally. It is obvious they they have "teamed up" and defrauded many investors (myself included) out of many thousands of dollars. I actually work within the Litigation Industry and would be interested in starting a Class Action against these 2 companies and their Directors/Shareholders should enough of their clients (who's money they have also stolen) step forward. It's time we put a stop to these Rogues within the FX industry! Let's make examples of these 2 companies and publicly shame the people responsibility. If there are people, in a similar predicament as I, due to the (in)actions of Acme Hedge and ECN Alpha then please let me know. I'd also be interested in corresponding with the moderators of this Forum Thank you.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Click that "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and I'm sure you'll hear back from the FPA's AsstMod very soon.