Scam alert - Fx Ea 2021 by forexea2@gmail.com

mmswe

Recruit
Dear All, if you receive email from forexea2@gmail.com selling EA, Don't believe as this is a SCAM. I found out after I made Payment to him but he sent me Locked Zip file he said containing EA, but this scammer is asking me more MONEY to pay to be able to install. So don't Fall into this scam!!! Below is the email form Scammer

"
On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 2:41 PM forex robot <forexea2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi check my EA profits with 100$ deposit only,Working from 2years2019 to 2021 till today in Real account,can handle big News also works on an unique Mathmetical strategy where can generate daily 500pips more Important Lots can change anytime 0.01 or 0.1 any lot you want can keep it...... Today offer Get VPS Server free with EA Mq4 file life time activation

Attachments

• scam.JPG
    scam.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 7
If you have a goose that lays golden eggs, would you tell that to the whole world?
The IRS & government will most certainly be very interested in your goose.

Same story with with EA.

Dear All, if you receive email from forexea2@gmail.com selling EA, Don't believe as this is a SCAM. I found out after I made Payment to him but he sent me Locked Zip file he said containing EA, but this scammer is asking me more MONEY to pay to be able to install. So don't Fall into this scam!!! Below is the email form Scammer

"
On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 2:41 PM forex robot <forexea2@gmail.com> wrote:
How you got in touch with him, and by which payment gateway you sent him money?

I have bad experience about this
I purchased it from the official email and transferred the money, but he did not want to transfer the activation file for the program and refuses to send it. It is a large quorum and refuses to refund the amount. I will attach all the private chat between us if the money is not refunded or the activation file is sent

Back