SCAM ALERT: FxNet IS NOT PROCESSING WITHDRAWALS

Aur

Recruit
FxNet.com a regulated broker from Cyprus is not processing withdrawals. I am waiting for over 2 weeks now.
First they say it will be processed in 48hours (as advertised).
Then they say 48 hours means backoffice hours which equals 6 days (to them)!!!
After that they say "tomorrow" and "later on today". But it never happens.
Then I am supposed to be contacted by the backoffice, which never happens.
Then the employes don't respond to emails and phone calls. They say they were sick,
on vacation or they don't work for the company anymore.

It is all a big SCAM!

I have 3892 Euros in my account 122802. For almost 3 weeks they promise they would process
my withdrawal request of 1950 Euro - still nothing. Now I have requested the full amount.
I guess I will not see any of my money, no explanation, no nothing.

I am curious if CySEC can or will do anything. I filed a complaint today.
I am planning to submit a case - this broker has to be declared a SCAM and their license taken away.
Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Aurel

Attachments

• Emails Hana Dobrecka.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
Invite FxNet to join this discussion thread and explain why your money is being delayed.

"Within 48 hours" = 6 business days. That's an amazingly lame excuse for a delay.

FxNet is breaking every deadline to pay back my money. What now? Can I open a case?

Go for it. No new cases will go to a vote until after New Years, but that's no reason not to get one filed.

Dear traders and FPA community members,
On behalf of FxNet Ltd., We would like to inform you that our Company has recently gone through an audit by CySEC, due to fundamental changes to Company’s management structure.
During these changes, the Company was in a transition period that temporarily affected the operational flow as well as causing delays to withdrawal requests and other client concerns.
We would like to assure everyone that the transition period has been successfully concluded and, as of December 31st, 2014, the Company’s operations are running normally.

On behalf of FxNet Ltd., We would like to inform you that our Company has recently gone through an audit by CySEC, due to fundamental changes to Company’s management structure.
During these changes, the Company was in a transition period that temporarily affected the operational flow as well as causing delays to withdrawal requests and other client concerns.
We would like to assure everyone that the transition period has been successfully concluded and, as of December 31st, 2014, the Company’s operations are running normally.

It's nice to see an Fxnet rep in the forum finally. Let's hope you can solve client's problems and clarify which ones were in breach of terms and conditions if there were any. I guess you're going to need account numbers regarding complaints, am I right here?

Does this mean the original poster in this thread has now been paid?

Did you pay everyone back their money?

Back