SCAM ALERT: HONGMAO

Cancer76

Recruit
Messages
7
Sorry. I'm referring to @Cancer76
My account name on hongmaocomp was: 881400409, read only password: 4a0g2j.


On July 8th, 2019 I withdrew ±477.46 USD in order to close my account, Hongmao Customer Service helped me to withdrew and approved on July 9th, 2019 via email from service@hongmao.com.

(Customer Service whats app number +85261492695, I got this number from Ms. Jenny later explain in this email)


As we knew, it takes 48 hours for International transfer.

I asked to Customer Service via whats app number (+85261492695) on July 17th, 2019, He said that we have already sent money to your account. Two days later, I informed him that I have not received my withdrawal yet. He said: I am inquire for you.

And, in the morning on July 22nd 2019 I asked for the transfer slip or MT103 slip to him, when I checked my whats app at noon (approx 5 pm)...He blocked my whats app. (You may see the screen shoot on this attachment, file:"Screenshot_2019-07-24-23-19-12-621_com.whatsapp").


It began when I use Tinder to find a friend and who knows found my soulmate (my other half). :)

You know, in Tinder app, only match..can send message.

Then I knew Ms. Jenny (Chen Li, whats app number +6582278709).

May 28th 2019, I informed her my whats app number (+628129995987) and we got chat. On June 5th 2019 She taught her cousin forex. If I wanted She can helped me. She said his elder (brother) work in the wallstreet team and always gave the message which one to buy (technical analyst). And he will be retire 2 months later. So in that time period, she asked me to made money with her rather than video call (just once, so I knew that the profile was a girl not a man) and chat. She managed two restaurant, Nyonya Food in Singapore.

Then she gave me this link: https://www.hongmaocomp.com/EN/index.html


After that, almost every day (except Saturday and Sunday, the market close) she gave the screen shoot of her trading.

E.g: June 5th 2019 at 6:32PM Singapore time, She sent me her trading time screen capture, sent that -10 minutes later after she traded.

I thought in between at that time: did she possibly edited with photoshop?


She can convinced me, until I decided create my own account and transfer to the Hongmaocomp broker with Micro account (500 USD) to:

Bank name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited

Swift code: UBHKHKHH
Beneficiary Account Name: Pujin(HK) Tourism Service Co., Ltd
Bank Address: 33/F, ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
Bank code: 072
USD account: 861530147494
Beneficiary address: Flat/RM 7022 Blk D 7/F., Tak Qing Ind. Bldg., 3 Tsuen Wen Road, Tuen Mun, NT, Hong Kong

(Note by me: I have checked on Internet - that Beneficiary account name..Pujin Tourism was registered)

Then, She guided me every trade

And then I lost, I told to Ms. Jenny: I think my passion is not in forex, I will withdrawal my account.

After a while she blocked my whats app. And then, I used the other whats app number tested her that i would add my capital become USD 1.000, She said: Do not. I lost most of the night on Friday night. I will not be in this industry. No matter what the relationship, you can't resist the rapid changes in the market.


Until now, I have not received the my withdrawal from Hongmaocomp.

So, hopefully there will be no more victims like me.
 

Attachments

Cancer76

Recruit
Messages
7
Sorry. I'm referring to @Cancer76


My account name on hongmaocomp was: 881400409, read only password: 4a0g2j.


On July 8th, 2019 I withdrew ±477.46 USD in order to close my account, Hongmao Customer Service helped me to withdrew and approved on July 9th, 2019 via email from service@hongmao.com.

(Customer Service whats app number +85261492695, I got this number from Ms. Jenny later explain)


As we knew, it takes 48 hours for International transfer.

I asked to Customer Service via whats app number (+85261492695) on July 17th, 2019, He said that we have already sent money to your account. Two days later, I informed him that I have not received my withdrawal yet. He said: I am inquire for you.

And, in the morning on July 22nd 2019 I asked for the transfer slip or MT103 slip to him, when I checked my whats app at noon (approx 5 pm)...He blocked my whats app.


It began when I use Tinder to find a friend and who knows found my soulmate (my other half).


You know, in Tinder app, only match..can send message.

Then I knew Ms. Jenny (Chen Li, whats app number +6582278709, not active now).

May 28th 2019, I informed her my whats app number and we got chat. On June 5th 2019 She taught her cousin forex.She said: If I wanted She can helped me. His elder (brother) work in the wallstreet team and always gave the message which one to buy (technical analyst). And he will be retire 2 months later. So in that time period, she asked me to made money with her rather than video call (just once, so I knew that the profile was a girl not a man) and chat. She managed two restaurant, Nyonya Food in Singapore.

Then she gave me this link: https://www.hongmaocomp.com/EN/index.html


After that, almost every day (except Saturday and Sunday, the market close) she gave the screen shoot of her trading.

E.g: June 5th 2019 at 6:32PM Singapore time, She sent me her trading time screen capture, sent that -10 minutes later after she traded.

I thought in between at that time: did she possibly edited with photoshop in 10 minutes?


She can convinced me, until I decided create my own account and transfer to the Hongmaocomp broker with Micro account (500 USD) to:

Bank name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited

Swift code: UBHKHKHH
Beneficiary Account Name: Pujin(HK) Tourism Service Co., Ltd
Bank Address: 33/F, ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
Bank code: 072
USD account: 861530147494
Beneficiary address: Flat/RM 7022 Blk D 7/F., Tak Qing Ind. Bldg., 3 Tsuen Wen Road, Tuen Mun, NT, Hong Kong

(Note by me: I have checked on Internet - that Beneficiary account name..Pujin Tourism was registered)

Then, She guided me every trade

And then I lost either she, I told to Ms. Jenny: I think my passion is not in forex, I will withdrawal my account.

After a while she blocked my whats app. And then, I used the other whats app number tested her that i would add my capital become USD 1.000 (because she always said that my capital to small).
Then She said: Do not. I lost most of the night on Friday night. I will not be in this industry. No matter what the relationship, you can't resist the rapid changes in the market.

Until now, I have not received the my withdrawal from Hongmaocomp.

So, hopefully there will be no more victims like me.
(before I transfered to them on June 21st, 2019, I have googled with keyword hongmao scam and got nothing info about that. Until yesterday I found this site.
 

Sandman74

Recruit
Messages
15
My account name on hongmaocomp was: 881400409, read only password: 4a0g2j.


On July 8th, 2019 I withdrew ±477.46 USD in order to close my account, Hongmao Customer Service helped me to withdrew and approved on July 9th, 2019 via email from service@hongmao.com.

(Customer Service whats app number +85261492695, I got this number from Ms. Jenny later explain)


As we knew, it takes 48 hours for International transfer.

I asked to Customer Service via whats app number (+85261492695) on July 17th, 2019, He said that we have already sent money to your account. Two days later, I informed him that I have not received my withdrawal yet. He said: I am inquire for you.

And, in the morning on July 22nd 2019 I asked for the transfer slip or MT103 slip to him, when I checked my whats app at noon (approx 5 pm)...He blocked my whats app.


It began when I use Tinder to find a friend and who knows found my soulmate (my other half).


You know, in Tinder app, only match..can send message.

Then I knew Ms. Jenny (Chen Li, whats app number +6582278709, not active now).

May 28th 2019, I informed her my whats app number and we got chat. On June 5th 2019 She taught her cousin forex.She said: If I wanted She can helped me. His elder (brother) work in the wallstreet team and always gave the message which one to buy (technical analyst). And he will be retire 2 months later. So in that time period, she asked me to made money with her rather than video call (just once, so I knew that the profile was a girl not a man) and chat. She managed two restaurant, Nyonya Food in Singapore.

Then she gave me this link: https://www.hongmaocomp.com/EN/index.html


After that, almost every day (except Saturday and Sunday, the market close) she gave the screen shoot of her trading.

E.g: June 5th 2019 at 6:32PM Singapore time, She sent me her trading time screen capture, sent that -10 minutes later after she traded.

I thought in between at that time: did she possibly edited with photoshop in 10 minutes?


She can convinced me, until I decided create my own account and transfer to the Hongmaocomp broker with Micro account (500 USD) to:

Bank name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited

Swift code: UBHKHKHH
Beneficiary Account Name: Pujin(HK) Tourism Service Co., Ltd
Bank Address: 33/F, ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong
Bank code: 072
USD account: 861530147494
Beneficiary address: Flat/RM 7022 Blk D 7/F., Tak Qing Ind. Bldg., 3 Tsuen Wen Road, Tuen Mun, NT, Hong Kong

(Note by me: I have checked on Internet - that Beneficiary account name..Pujin Tourism was registered)

Then, She guided me every trade

And then I lost either she, I told to Ms. Jenny: I think my passion is not in forex, I will withdrawal my account.

After a while she blocked my whats app. And then, I used the other whats app number tested her that i would add my capital become USD 1.000 (because she always said that my capital to small).
Then She said: Do not. I lost most of the night on Friday night. I will not be in this industry. No matter what the relationship, you can't resist the rapid changes in the market.

Until now, I have not received the my withdrawal from Hongmaocomp.

So, hopefully there will be no more victims like me.
(before I transfered to them on June 21st, 2019, I have googled with keyword hongmao scam and got nothing info about that. Until yesterday I found this site.
I'm glad you also found this site but I noticed Hongmao website went down the day after I mentioned it here.
 

FXphoenix

Recruit
Messages
7
Sorry to hear that TS (topic starter), I once also fall into scam by so called T1FX forex expert company, they uses InstaForex account and only copy trade while promising so many good returns...which end up no where.

Since then I learn to trade in forex and also cryptos.

Take care and happy trading!
 
Top