SCAM ALERT: HONGMAO

Hey guys, keep in mind that this form in not offering legal advises.. however it looks like this is what you need in this case.
Good luck

Hi, I got scammed too by this same tactic and transfer funds to a third party Zeus International company before funds can enter my trading account. Do you guys have any updates regarding the police side? Are you all still able to reveal the scammer Contact details Line ID or something to warn others?
I wished I had seen this thread before I follow the trading blindly...

Hi, I got scammed too by this same tactic and transfer funds to a third party Zeus International company before funds can enter my trading account. Do you guys have any updates regarding the police side? Are you all still able to reveal the scammer Contact details Line ID or something to warn others?
I wished I had seen this thread before I follow the trading blindly...
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.
Why your own thread?
1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.
2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.
3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

guys, this hongmao thing is really a scammer, I have fallen for their tactic as well. It all started with Tinder, meet a girl...bla bla bla....If there is any lesson learnt, there is no easy way of getting rich. Those people ought to be caught. I am pretty sure they are from Hong Kong.

guys, this hongmao thing is really a scammer, I have fallen for their tactic as well. It all started with Tinder, meet a girl...bla bla bla....If there is any lesson learnt, there is no easy way of getting rich. Those people ought to be caught. I am pretty sure they are from Hong Kong.

how you deposit the money? post the deposit details here

how you deposit the money? post the deposit details here
Well. First, the lady will ask you to deposit the money into this account called ZEUS ORGANISATION in order to trade.

Subsequently, they will advise me which stock to trade and to deposit more money.

Then they will always find an excuse to tell me that in order to draw out the full sum of money, I will need to wait or that my account was banned for some unknown reason or they're trying to process it which in turn they will pretty much ignore me the whole day. The customer online chat seems to be a bot chatting and they are able to switch out the bot to real person should the situation called for it.

It's pretty much the same story that some of the victims in this thread are experiencing.

I once did a domain search on the hongmao main website and realised that they have multiple other website with different name but same web design layout as tingju platform and the website creation date is under a year old.

Should have done all this research before I was being scammed :/ . Anyway I really hope these people behind the website are brought to justice.

If there are hero behind those computer screen, please do something to these scammers.

Well. First, the lady will ask you to deposit the money into this account called ZEUS ORGANISATION in order to trade.

Subsequently, they will advise me which stock to trade and to deposit more money.

Then they will always find an excuse to tell me that in order to draw out the full sum of money, I will need to wait or that my account was banned for some unknown reason or they're trying to process it which in turn they will pretty much ignore me the whole day. The customer online chat seems to be a bot chatting and they are able to switch out the bot to real person should the situation called for it.

It's pretty much the same story that some of the victims in this thread are experiencing.

I once did a domain search on the hongmao main website and realised that they have multiple other website with different name but same web design layout as tingju platform and the website creation date is under a year old.

Should have done all this research before I was being scammed :/ . Anyway I really hope these people behind the website are brought to justice.

If there are hero behind those computer screen, please do something to these scammers.

if you are keen, report the detailed info to those authority
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

Back