• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem alert - https://usmininggroup.com/ - using ETH

I am having an issue with a company

acertablet

Master Sergeant
from tinder using beautiful girl picture
this tinder account even has a VERIFIED status
-the story goes like "she" is a student, 27 years old, studying MBA
-if you tell her youre from south africa, "she" will also claim that she has a siblings or brother also in south africa, this gives you certain feel of genuity
-after a normal conversation about each other family background. she also said going to move into your country by end of this year and looking for local friends
-once in a while, she will throw in her "opinion" about financial market/news, posting chart
-then she starts to show you the trick, saying she can make money with "trading/investing", after all this is her expertise, she post picture about expensive meal, claimed to be from rich family.
i asked any tips how she make money while still a student, she said earn a lot by staking on mining pools

recommend to use this mining pool - usmininggroup.com
this is more sophisticated scam and they managed to put fake news on the following website

fake news prnewswire.com/news-releases/usmining-group-officially-announced-that-it-has-obtained-the-us-msb-license-301593231.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/usmining-group-officially-announced-obtained-104700162.html

upon searching on MSB registrant, there is no such company https://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

from their website (usmininggroup.com), there is a mobile app, it will redirect to this link dkjhglx.xyz/Va9pkSBH.html
DO NOT download the app into your mobile, it is malicious and will monitor your credit card/bank login info. hacker can transfer money out from your personal bank account

"her" telegram id : Qiqi_193

from tinder using beautiful girl picture
this tinder account even has a VERIFIED status
-the story goes like "she" is a student, 27 years old, studying MBA
-if you tell her youre from south africa, "she" will also claim that she has a siblings or brother also in south africa, this gives you certain feel of genuity
-after a normal conversation about each other family background. she also said going to move into your country by end of this year and looking for local friends
-once in a while, she will throw in her "opinion" about financial market/news, posting chart
-then she starts to show you the trick, saying she can make money with "trading/investing", after all this is her expertise, she post picture about expensive meal, claimed to be from rich family.
i asked any tips how she make money while still a student, she said earn a lot by staking on mining pools

recommend to use this mining pool - usmininggroup.com
this is more sophisticated scam and they managed to put fake news on the following website

fake news prnewswire.com/news-releases/usmining-group-officially-announced-that-it-has-obtained-the-us-msb-license-301593231.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/usmining-group-officially-announced-obtained-104700162.html

upon searching on MSB registrant, there is no such company https://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

from their website (usmininggroup.com), there is a mobile app, it will redirect to this link dkjhglx.xyz/Va9pkSBH.html
DO NOT download the app into your mobile, it is malicious and will monitor your credit card/bank login info. hacker can transfer money out from your personal bank account

"her" telegram id : Qiqi_193
Did you contact the http://usmininggroup.com/ regarding the same, if yes then what reply you have received from them?

Back