Scam alert https://www.globalltoken.com/#/home

Ahhh... no wonder I feel like I have been texting to like ' a few people' in a person. They were a team! One character seems stupid, one character seems professional trader, one character seems sympathetic.
Yes some of the compounds in Cambodia are 20 story buildings with thousands of scammers. They prey on innocent people and steal their money. GASO was founded by victims of these scams and now help all victims. They also work with law enforcement globally to combat these crimes. They are a good resource and work daily to expose the scams and educate individuals.

Yes some of the compounds in Cambodia are 20 story buildings with thousands of scammers. They prey on innocent people and steal their money. GASO was founded by victims of these scams and now help all victims. They also work with law enforcement globally to combat these crimes. They are a good resource and work daily to expose the scams and educate individuals.
And yes, suddenly I remembered, I sold my 'coin' to a coin buyer named 'Ma Funan' in that platform. That's made sense!

Back