Scam Alert IQ option

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hi, I trade through IQ option recently dec2019, I lost there 11000usd. Initially I was doing good, withdrawal deposit both were smoothly functioning. My trading got suspicious when I got call first time call from my So called VIP manager and after that I got a mail regarding SWOT analysis of particular share. After clicking that links provided in mail, after nearly 2 hours my account logged out itself and demands recovering password on my mobile app, I recovered it through my mail, when I was doing trade interface got bugs and my trade getting delays 2 to 3 seconds after recovering password. It's really suspicious and I lost more than 90% loss in two days and lost 11000 usd. I am in contact of recovery agency. What should I do in this regard@

Hi, I trade through IQ option recently dec2019, I lost there 11000usd. Initially I was doing good, withdrawal deposit both were smoothly functioning. My trading got suspicious when I got call first time call from my So called VIP manager and after that I got a mail regarding SWOT analysis of particular share. After clicking that links provided in mail, after nearly 2 hours my account logged out itself and demands recovering password on my mobile app, I recovered it through my mail, when I was doing trade interface got bugs and my trade getting delays 2 to 3 seconds after recovering password. It's really suspicious and I lost more than 90% loss in two days and lost 11000 usd. I am in contact of recovery agency. What should I do in this regard@
What is a response about this from support?

What is a response about this from support?
I send them screenshot of their VIP manager call timing, recovering password timing, and loosing continuosly in 12 streaks timing which happened on same day , Manager called me and said it's nothing like that that call was only basic tutorial call. Nothing else

Iq option is 100% scam

I send them screenshot of their VIP manager call timing, recovering password timing, and loosing continuosly in 12 streaks timing which happened on same day , Manager called me and said it's nothing like that that call was only basic tutorial call. Nothing else
Let's invite them by inviting option to this thread.

Iq option is 100% scam

Sorry to say this but I disagree that they are scam company or maybe I have been lucky all this while. I am also sorry you lose that much money, no joke about it.. I have been with IQ for sometime now (as in a few years not months) and have not encounter such problem yet. Maybe we are from different countries that they are targetting. I assume that because did not receive any emails from them about the SWOT and maybe check that it is really from them or some phishing sites? Share it here too with everyone so they know how that email looks like.

My advice is don't click on any links before you verify that it is safe. That's for the best and I am sorry again for your lost and try reaching out to their support team. They are way better than some binary options broker I know.

IQ option has withheld my withdrawals almost $2000 since November 2019, and am yet to receive the alert have contacted the support severally and still nothing, I was giving some ARN codes to go to my bank for rectification the bank couldn't rectify it and was referred back to IQ option and they said I should send my stamped bank statement which I did but still nothing. it's almost 4 months now and no positive signs that the money is forthcoming and this is not the first time this is happening it happened with my husband's account($2224) with IQ option in August 2019 and nothing was done about it. IQ option is a Big Scam please somebody help. and to round it up IQ options candle formation is a massive scam and sometimes they won't let you click your option and after double-clicking, you find out that your account is empty I have lost more than $25000 to IQ options SCAM. Help pls

Yes.. It can be due to different country but here in India and if you accept that you are new to this then can be cheated easily..

Back