SCAM ALERT : IRONFX TOOK MY DEPOSIT AND PROFIT !

ironfxtraderfr

Recruit
To all traders, be careful, never trade with IronFX, they say that they are regulated but they are real scammers !
I deposited 900eur in june 2015,i made profits and my account grown to about 2100 euros, then they disabled my account saying that i traded with latency against Ironfx Terms and conditions, and they showed me evidences with bloomberg Prices.
Then they cancelled my profits and said that i can withdraw my 900 euros deposit.

I tryed to withdraw my 900 euros deposit in september 2015 and it is still "Waiting for processing"

To all traders : They stole my own money never trust IRONFX !

I filed three complaints on their website, they do not answer anymore, on the live chat they stop the live chat without giving other answer that "Your account manager will contact you soon"

Of course the account manager never contact me !

Be careful

Any IronFX agent here to give me back finally my 900 euros deposit?

Best regards

I also made a complaint with Finalcial Ombudsman of cyprus, i am waiting since more than one year their answer... the bigger delays to give me an answer has expired since june 2016 and still no answer from them...

Sorry to say this again, but I witnessed many Ironfx fraud cases and no one have got money back yet.

I think ironfx is already marked as scam over FPA so we should all be very careful about this broker.

FPA said it is scam but it is not updated... FPA needs to help us to get back our money... these society should not be able to accept new traders...

I guess FPA is already helping a lot of traders in many aspects and BTW which update are you referring to.!

I meant FPA is referring to old things (2013... 2015...) but FPA should also update for 2016 saying you cant withdraw anymore any money you deposit there (profit and/or deposit)

Be carefuk people

Is FPA able to help traders to get back their money from IRONFX cheaters?

I meant FPA is referring to old things (2013... 2015...) but FPA should also update for 2016 saying you cant withdraw anymore any money you deposit there (profit and/or deposit)

Be carefuk people

Is FPA able to help traders to get back their money from IRONFX cheaters?

We are (As a FPA Member) always try to help victims, We suggest them steps to get their money back and stay away from scam brokers. This all we can do my bro :)

This is where checking the FPA first would have been a good idea. The complaints about IronFx go way back and never stopped. Sadly, the FPA lacks the ability to have commandos go and extract money from IronFx.

Back