SCAM ALERT: LIMAFOREX BROKER

Valtrand

Recruit
This is an alert for scammer LIMAFOREX broker that operates without regulation by arguing that there isn't regulation for Forex in they country of origin (Peru), is also a broker without a platform, there is no download link and if you apply for a demo account never receive a response. Has already accusations of fraud related with trader Rosario Carrasco and works with other non-regulated broker without showing signs of working in complicity with TKBC broker, and maybe another brokers, the warning is made. Very careful.

Ask the Peruvian Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores if they have any opinions on unregulated forex brokers operating in Peru.

This is an alert for scammer LIMAFOREX broker that operates without regulation by arguing that there isn't regulation for Forex in they country of origin (Peru), is also a broker without a platform, there is no download link and if you apply for a demo account never receive a response. Has already accusations of fraud related with trader Rosario Carrasco and works with other non-regulated broker without showing signs of working in complicity with TKBC broker, and maybe another brokers, the warning is made. Very careful.

Don`t forget to share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.limaforex.com

I've published in the broker reviews section before this post but never was approved

Review Moderation Team Note: We can't find any unapproved reviews which appear to be from you. Please submit the review again. If it does not appear within 5 business days, please fill out the form on this page...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

I´m going to Defend Rosario Carrasco. I have it in Facebook, and she trades in lots of brokers. I never read any bad review for Rosario Carrasco with any good evidence. Rosario can work with lots of brokers, regulated and non-regulated, because client select the broker, not Rosario. If Rosa it´s not a IB - Manager, client must sent money every month for monthly pofits made in any account. Rosario normally wins lots of money, but few times loose money for example when the big move in EUR/CHF http://trendcapitals.com/forums/topic/problemas-por-el-movimiento-del-chf/ when his PAMM fund in Alpari get closed because brokers get bankrupt.

I never use LimaForex but i thin this acusation it´s unfunded with very bad arguments. Not all brokers needs provides a Demo for free only for show. Your argument that there are no any demo and it´s a scam for it, it´s a very bad argument.

It´s good to see if any user in this years get scammed or not, but i can´t see any real evidence of that. Also, there are lots of envy traders with Rosario that try to destroy his reputation for free. But i never see any bad comment in Facebook, only people that like his trades and invest with him. I´m going to share few pics with other funds in Pepperstone, FxPro and the old Alpari, for example.

Attachments

• ^76B74C238396071669AC1BAA5563C07392A4BE640353959791^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^76B74C238396071669AC1BAA5563C07392A4BE640353959791^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ^CE2C921BDB413B914DB352D3203F46206006572753BE279E68^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^CE2C921BDB413B914DB352D3203F46206006572753BE279E68^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ^D6C8DD91AA8680C856AA1F83F14C8317C2F017D16713264D96^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^D6C8DD91AA8680C856AA1F83F14C8317C2F017D16713264D96^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
If a broker shows demo as an option on its website, then fails to provide one, I'd say that's a very big red flag. It either indicates incompetence or else bad intentions.

Yesterday I apply for demo too without any response, when i ask to support by mail they give me this link and explain that they have new rules since 2015:

http://limaforex.com/aviso-legal/index.html

"
LimaForex tiene la obligación de verificar la identidad y obtener información de posibles clientes con el fin de evitar el blanqueamiento de dinero. A modo de ejemplo, se le podrá pedir que presente una copia de su pasaporte o cédula de identidad debidamente certificada por una autoridad pública, como por ejemplo un escribano, junto con la constancia de su domicilio. Los servicios de LimaForex no comenzarán hasta que no reciba y considere que tiene toda la información y documentación requerida para verificar su identidad. LimaForex sólo admitirá clientes Peruanos, o usuarios con tarjeta de residencia Peruana, y no de cualquier otro país. Peticiones de cuentas demo deberán ser validadas con DNI de cuidadano Peruano. Las cuentas demo no tienen fecha de caducidad, y podría ser necesario la apertura de una cuenta Real para obtener la cuenta Demo. El soporte no está obligado a responder emails o peticiones de apertura de cuentas en otro idioma que no sea el Español, ni garantiza que responda y atienda emails a personas que no sean Peruanos.
Las comunicaciones telefónicas con LimaForex podrán ser grabadas y monitoreadas.

"

I´m not Peruvian so i can´t apply for any account here.

Yesterday I apply for demo too without any response, when i ask to support by mail they give me this link and explain that they have new rules since 2015:

http://limaforex.com/aviso-legal/index.html

well, after researching a bit in webarchive.org can see that response is a lie, the comment too, look and judge :
upload_2016-7-21_23-12-48.png
the webpage had 3 changes between april 2015 and july 2016, two in past year and one this year
In april 29 2015 the page looks without the mentioned rule:
upload_2016-7-21_23-17-28.png
in july 14 2015 the page still without changes:
upload_2016-7-21_23-21-18.png

In july 7 2016, the page looks changed but without the rule indicated in the comment above:
upload_2016-7-21_23-26-18.png

then, why they say the rule about nationality and language exists since 2015 when it's a lie:

LimaForex sólo admitirá clientes Peruanos, o usuarios con tarjeta de residencia Peruana, y no de cualquier otro país
. Peticiones de cuentas demo deberán ser validadas con DNI de cuidadano Peruano. Las cuentas demo no tienen fecha de caducidad, y podría ser necesario la apertura de una cuenta Real para obtener la cuenta Demo. El soporte no está obligado a responder emails o peticiones de apertura de cuentas en otro idioma que no sea el Español, ni garantiza que responda y atienda emails a personas que no sean Peruanos.

this change and the poor defense of the guys from this scam broker just throws alerts and confirms that all these people has access to make convenience changes for protect themselves and continuing stealing to investors.

Back