Mohamed derouch

Recruit
This website promissing 30% returns by copy service and teach you basics of trading that are free and available in YouTube
They scammed people and lose all of there money .
The owners are two guys
Djalal bousmina who lives in USA
Amer Boudenne who is currently in Algeria

Djalal planning to take his unregulated business to the US so he can scam more people there please do something to stop him.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1596900365885.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596900365885.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200808-170046.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-170046.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 11
This website promissing 30% returns by copy service and teach you basics of trading that are free and available in YouTube
The owners are two guys

Djalal planning to take his unregulated business to the US so he can scam more people there please do something to stop him.
How you got in contact with them?

What amount you have sent to them?

I contacted them from their website but they blocked me from accessing to my account because I demand a refund ,
They have 330usd trading course and promised us that we get free copy service until we get back our 330usd then we pay for the copy service ,but the copy service didn't do well and me including alot of people lost there money .

I contacted them from their website but they blocked me from accessing to my account because I demand a refund ,
They have 330usd trading course and promised us that we get free copy service until we get back our 330usd then we pay for the copy service ,but the copy service didn't do well and me including alot of people lost there money .
How you get in touch with them?

عندو الحق كي بلوكاك لأنك هايشة زملائك يديرو في نتائج وأنت أبقى تبكي كيما المدامة من صفحة الى صفحة و من موقع لموقع يا الجاهل. راني شاهد على التصويت

The owners are two guys

Can you link where they offer a copy service, I can't see anything about this on their site?

I think
Have you got any documentation where they offer this service?
I can't find anything.
I think they are offering social trading through Forextime (FXTM). I don't know their service and have never tried it. They delete everyone trying to criticize their posts on Facebook and keeping only those who run in their direction. They are selling their stuff to some dummies mainly from Algeria.

Back