Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Now lets gets back on solution once again you both are seems online Victim and OctaFx Representative.

octafxtrader can once again submit proof here as OctaFx Representative told us that he didn't received anything yet.

OctaFX provides the best customer service the industry had ever known and hundreds of thousands of our clients are happy to trade with us.

It's cheaters and scammers like this thread starters that feel miserable. But this is life, if you are a cheater with a fake identity and unable to identify yourself - right, you will feel miserable everywhere,

Again Octafx does not address the main issue! Rather than complain about traders why not address the main issue of the change in order execution! After all you may get even more clients who will trade with you or if you continue as you are traders will be well warned to stay away?

Now lets gets back on solution once again you both are seems online Victim and OctaFx Representative.

octafxtrader can once again submit proof here as OctaFx Representative told us that he didn't received anything yet.

????? Proof ????
Both sides have stated no money transfer unless certain conditions met. No more proof needed.
Octafx wants translated documents for any withdrawal. Trade finds the transaltion too costly. Equals stalemate!

Got any suggestions? Like how about Octafx accept untranslated documents & use in house translation service?

And don't forget, have Octafx address the slippage change issue?

????? Proof ????
Both sides have stated no money transfer unless certain conditions met. No more proof needed.
Octafx wants translated documents for any withdrawal. Trade finds the transaltion too costly. Equals stalemate!

Got any suggestions? Like how about Octafx accept untranslated documents & use in house translation service?

And don't forget, have Octafx address the slippage change issue?

Thank you very much steeve, almost there is one man here that understand the situation.

OctaFX provides the best customer service the industry had ever known and hundreds of thousands of our clients are happy to trade with us.

It's cheaters and scammers like this thread starters that feel miserable. But this is life, if you are a cheater with a fake identity and unable to identify yourself - right, you will feel miserable everywhere,

Don't forget Octafx. If the trader did not take note of the change of slippage action he would not have opened so many accounts.

Right i am not a big world terrotist criminal like OctaFX say i am not a big cheater or scammer. i am just a trader like you that doesnt like to be scammed like that ! please octafx representative stop to say that i am a scammer and a cheater because you are the real cheater and scammer everybody here know it now

great OctaFX few days after I make post here, they blocked all of my personal area and account.
lol, funny because there is some money there.
what should I do send you my nude picture?

rSrqodP.png

Do you still need more proofs or what ?

Why you are not responding now ?

Do you still need more proofs or what ?

The same. This guy submitted no documents. Until this happens we consider him a scammer with fake identity. Nothing changed since March.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...98-scam-alert-octafx-broker-5.html#post160409
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...98-scam-alert-octafx-broker-5.html#post160453

Why you are not responding now ?
Because I am tired of explaining the same things. Because too much plain lies and unrelated stuff against us posted here. Because it's impossible to prove anything to professional and deliberate cheaters gathered here. And yes, because I don't want to see any nude pictures.

I don't see any point in talking to them any longer.

Be careful OCTAFX cheats their customers on Micro accounts (i did not test ECN accounts) ! Please contact the NFA i have proofs ! When you open a NEW account you NEVER get slippage. Then when you win, or after 1/2 weeks you get everytime about 2 pips slippage for SL and TP (always negative slippage of course) isnt it strange? Yes it is ! When you ask them to stop to apply slippage they just say that slippage is the way the market is and that we all accept slippage in the terms in conditions ! So why every new accounts get not any slippage and then all orders get slippage after some days/weeks? They simply cheats us ! Please FPA help us thanks !

Say Octafx guy!
While you comment that there are too many issues, here is the original.
It all started about slippage change noted on accounts! The trader tested with other accounts opened which is a no no & you picked up on that never addressing the main issue. Nice side step but it did not go unnoticed.

It also appears others have noticed the same type of issue & commented on them here. That likely indicates that there is a problem!

Plus as you seem to have an account opening process that while it may be easy & allow a trader to get up & running rapidly. It can create the problems YOU are complaining about. Streamlined account opening does have it's troubles!

Back