Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX provides the best customer service the industry had ever known and hundreds of thousands of our clients are happy to trade with us.

It's cheaters and scammers like this thread starters that feel miserable. But this is life, if you are a cheater with a fake identity and unable to identify yourself - right, you will feel miserable everywhere,

You claim that all thread starters are cheaters and scammers? No one has a case?

The same. This guy submitted no documents. Until this happens we consider him a scammer with fake identity. Nothing changed since March.

This type of problem regarding "fake" identity only happens with OctaFX. Strange isn't it since no other broker is reporting such problem.
May be you should ask for ID documents when they open an account and not wait till they withdraw.
But then again you expect everyone to lose their funds so anyone who withdraws funds has to be investigated.

It might be easier if this thread had managed to stay tightly focused on a single trader's complaints.

It might be easier if this thread had managed to stay tightly focused on a single trader's complaints.

if so, then OctaFX need to explain about their "magic" no slippage on new account, but always get slippage on some account, since my account is disabled and my personal area is blocked I can not help out.

FYI, they block me from their facebook fan page too. lol

Perhaps if there was a way to see the total # of complaints about a broker, ongoing. Then the focus could be kept for each complaint. It is useful to connect the dots with a broker to readily see a pattern developing, as is happening here. Others by the shear volume of complaints make it visible, while those with fewer make it more difficult to see the pattern.

As you described, they are not honest, however you can not even find a broker without slippage, is that so?

Back