Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Posting MT4 statements would make some things a little easier. You can cover the name on the account.

Did you place trades in any of the accounts opened under other people's names?
Exprrt advisor trades on my vps for my family it is normal

Trading in high volatile times = slippage, plain & simple!
Your trading duration times indicates you would be very vulnerable to slippage.

The actual event that caused the the market to move could cause more slippage than another time
an example NFP or FOMC announcement will likely cause more excitement than another event.

The market bouncing around at these times, even with their execution times, would be problematic to get the posted price of a stop loss.

For my money there is not enough proof of tampering.
If it were up to me i would give you your money & also your walking papers.

Many dealers/brokers will use their agreements to cover their back side. But remember he who has the gold makes the rules. All we can do is take our marbles & go home at times.
Sorry but i think you are a little starry eyed...
I am not a forex noobie i can see if it is normal slippage or the broker. If you had my ea you would know this ea works very good on this broker without slippage on 99% orders. The duration of the order is not the problem every orders before 99% have no slippage and never two consecutive orders have slippage even short time orders. If you opened a new trade of 10 minutes you would see the same slippage it is just a kind of virtual dealer plugin or other stuff.
It was easy to see on the same vps old accounts of one or two week beginning to be slipped and fresh new account of my family without slippage. All same vps same expert same settings now you understand?

Hi everybody !

Here is all the proofs : all accounts are using a successfull private expert advisor which trade on high volatility.

My first account on this broker was this one :
OLD OCTA MARC System | Myfxbook
I have just seen that they disabled my personal area on octafx website and also i cant access anymore my MT4 account maybe they changed my password (oh but why? maybe because i started this thread on FPA????) but hopefully i added this account before they did it on myfxbook so i get all the history but sorry i can not get fully verified myfxbook for this one because they may have changed the password ! but the other accounts i provide after are fully verified ! :)
Slippage begins on the trade of 26.02.2014 14:59 just before i asked for withdrawal but this time i did not know that they used slippage so i lost a lot of my profits on the next orders. Watch before 99% trades have no slippage even during news because i trade only high volatility !

Here is one of my friend myfxbook account same problem they begin to use slippage on the order opened 25.02.2014 18:17 look the order is closed before the take profit and other orders all slipage (except if SL is a loss, why? ... you understand now? :) ) !

Now the fully verified account of Jeremie the boyfriend of the sister of my girlfriend ! slippage begins at the order opened 14.03.2014 11:04 before no slippage ! On this one he closed the account because he saw slippage and i already understood how this broker cheated the accounts so i used for him an other expert advisor to stop the expert advisor to trade as soon as it detects slippage !

Now fully verified sophie the sister of my girlfriend !
OCTAFX SOPHIE System | Myfxbook
this one has no slippage but i think they did not activate the plugin or other cheat yet on this one ! Sophie wanted to withdraw and they asked for id card and proof of residence translated in english certified by a notary or apostille but it would cost her about 300 euros to get the 140 euros of deposit on the account so it is worthless it is a scam she cant withdraw her profit and her deposit !!!!!

And finally the account i opened for my brother !
OCTAFX FRANCK System | Myfxbook
I opened it, it was verified by octafx and then when he wanted to trade in expert tab of terminal mt4 there were "trade is disabled" and when he wanted to login on his octafx personal area it was written on the website "account blocked please contact customer support"

They said that they could deny anyone because of article 3.2 of octafx customer agrement this is scam they said that my brother should get back his deposit but still nothing they stole the deposit of my brother and they did not allow him to trade !!!!

I have also an account on the name of my girlfriend but i think that there enough proofs here to see that OCTAFX is a scam !

So what i want is :

- My brother get back all his deposit now
- Sophie can withdraw hes profits and deposit of about 140 eur now without apostille or other scam stuff of high cost
- I can get a new fresh account without any plugin on it in order i can trade with my successfull expert advisor when i want without this added slippage!

It will be hard because octafx is an organized scam : they will say that it is in the customer agrement and that all customers accepts slippage and that slippage is the market but you will get the proofs with all these accounts !
I know slippage is the market but isnt it strange that every orders during volatility dont get slipped and sudenly all get slippage of about 2 pips? now you understand ?

Waiting for your answers,

I will give accounts numbers but i did not want to give thel before i add on myfxbook because they could have deleted all the proofs !

best regards

What Is This ? Show Off ?
Just Give An Account Number Is Not Make Account Stealed ..

What Is This ? Show Off ?
Just Give An Account Number Is Not Make Account Stealed ..

This is not a show off. I just want to tell to everybody to be very carefull. This broker is not honest and a forex noobie will not understand why he is sudenly loosing money... this is a very organised scam covered by their customer agrement but now you have proofs. I will give them all accounts numbers they want i just wanted to add everything to myfxbook before password to be changed by them and my personal area disabled to destroy the proofs... Now all customers have all the details and the proofs. If you need anything more i will try to answer you. Do a small search on internet a lot of people have same problems on many forums on the internet with this broker... but i am the only to give proofs. But they will say again that it is market and that slippage is accepted by customers in the customers agrement but please answer me why same vps same expert advisor same settings and slippage is coming to older accounts where other accounts running fine and then a week after all accounts being slipped? Ok now you understand. Best regards.

the best evidence will be recording of screen by Cam Studio or something like that. We would like to see execution of Your orders. Maybe its virtual dealer case.

Yes it may be virtual dealer or maybe they dont execute orderd on the market on the beginning and when you win they do and slippage comes... but how to attract new customers if you get slipped from the beginning? Here is the scam : they slip you only after some days or weeks !

Okay... OctaFX is a very very big scam but I want to open a new account and trade. That's something new.

Anyways, before I am able to comment, can I get your account number (all account numbers actually, including all boyfriends and girlfiends, sisters and brothers, an other kin) so that I could investigate?

I just sent you accounts numbers in a private message regards.

What specific news events or volatile times were you trading at? State in your time zone & the time zone that the event was in?

Prices do change as you know in a fraction of a second.

Reviewing your trade history there is no consistant trade slippage, that is 2pips on each trade. Some are closed on your stop loss some are not. What is consistent is a series of loss's that you attribute to the dealer, when your ea set a stop loss ... it was hit then executed & was given a price thru the system sometimes equal to your stop sometimes slipped.

Last edited:
Ok, now we at least have some decent information to work with. We will dig into this.

This is not a show off. I just want to tell to everybody to be very carefull. This broker is not honest and a forex noobie will not understand why he is sudenly loosing money... this is a very organised scam covered by their customer agrement but now you have proofs. I will give them all accounts numbers they want i just wanted to add everything to myfxbook before password to be changed by them and my personal area disabled to destroy the proofs... Now all customers have all the details and the proofs. If you need anything more i will try to answer you. Do a small search on internet a lot of people have same problems on many forums on the internet with this broker... but i am the only to give proofs. But they will say again that it is market and that slippage is accepted by customers in the customers agrement but please answer me why same vps same expert advisor same settings and slippage is coming to older accounts where other accounts running fine and then a week after all accounts being slipped? Ok now you understand. Best regards.

Aaaaah I See ....
Are You Make That All Account Under Your Affiliate ?

Now Im Just Wait OctaFX Statement About This ..

I'm still hoping to see an MT4 account statement instead of one from myfxbook.

Back