Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
What specific news events or volatile times were you trading at? State in your time zone & the time zone that the event was in?

Prices do change as you know in a fraction of a second.

Reviewing your trade history there is no consistant trade slippage, that is 2pips on each trade. Some are closed on your stop loss some are not. What is consistent is a series of loss's that you attribute to the dealer, when your ea set a stop loss ... it was hit then executed & was given a price thru the system sometimes equal to your stop sometimes slipped.

Watch at the history. Every trades before the dates i posted closed either on the exact stop loss or at the TP prices.

It is only at the end that orders get slipped by plugin o other stuff

this ea trades very good until octafx use slippage of about two pips read again my last posts

regards

Here is copy of my private message to octafx :

Hi. So you want the accounts numbers of me and those i opened for my family?

My account 175436 i want to get a new account without dlippage plugin. I just want to trade with same trading conditions that i had on the beginning (99%orders not slipped)
My brother 183366 : he wants his money back today you said within one or txo days and we are one the second day

177917 is sophie the sister of my girlfrien she wants to get back all the money of this account without apostille or other stuff that will cost her more than the deposit and profits of this account

176767 is the boyfriend of sophie you applyed the plugin at the end...

176944 is my girlfriend you also applyed slippage at the end but hopefully i stopped the account before all profits eated.
You just wanted to kill my ea using slippage because it was profitable

All accounts were on the same vps as i trade fir me and for my family.

Regards

They said that my brother would get back his deposit within one or two days (it was tuesday) but still nothing they just sent him an email to say that the financial department of octafx will send him an other email.

Watch at the history. Every trades before the dates i posted closed either on the exact stop loss or at the TP prices.

It is only at the end that orders get slipped by plugin o other stuff

this ea trades very good until octafx use slippage of about two pips read again my last posts

regards

Again I ask for more specifics on trades! Which news events etc?

If there was uniform slippage, perhaps you may have something. That is to say all trades show 2 pips off. When in fact all you show is that that the stop loss was hit and the price given which is very normal behavior in a volatile market

Trading volatility at news times can vary by the news item, as previously mentioned.

You need to do your home work fully & not just cry fowl due to an implied pattern.

Again the market is not a constant & one should not expect it that way.

Again I ask for more specifics on trades! Which news events etc?

If there was uniform slippage, perhaps you may have something. That is to say all trades show 2 pips off. When in fact all you show is that that the stop loss was hit and the price given which is very normal behavior in a volatile market

Trading volatility at news times can vary by the news item, as previously mentioned.

You need to do your home work fully & not just cry fowl due to an implied pattern.

Again the market is not a constant & one should not expect it that way.

Look at the statements or myfxbook all is there. There were very very volatile periods and news event just watch an economic calendar and compare with date and time of orders.

When you have different accounts on same vps with same ea and settings and you see that new accounts have never any slippage and that the older one becomes to get every time slippage on order close? Now you understand...

This ea dont work in "classic" broker because too big commission and spread and because everytime slippage. You trade like if you were in demo at the beginning when your account is new. As soon as you ask for a withdrawal or when your account is in good profits and about two weeks old you start to be cheated. Stop losses is not closed at the correct price if it was a trail stop resulting in a profit and tp is closed before. Stop loss is closed at the price if resulting in a loss. This way the broker just kills the ea : they take 4pips profit for them on a round turn order.

Trust me this happened also with a friend of mine and his friend and brother with same ea (he gave this ea to me)

They had suddently same cheats on some of their accounts in good profit like me.

On the beginning we did not understand why we were loosing a lot and it was me that understood how they cheated with sl and tp...

Hopefully when slippage came i stopped the ea to keep a little profit.

If i traded again with same account... lets say the next day... with ANY time i would have slippage on this account while a new account with new name would not have any slippage again..

If i opened just a new account with same name in personal area i would have slippage too.

The solution was to ask my family to get a new account without slippage...

Now i think you understand...?

Back