Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I am not really sure what to comment here. Our investigation showed that the Customer in question used 20+ various accounts into different names, Skrill accounts, persons, addresses and so on.

It is quite natural that we would like to know who we are dealing with, be sure that these persons and their documents really exist, and it's not just another bunch of fake accounts used for some sort of money laundering or whatever other sort of scam operations. That's the reason the documents were requested. Our AML Policy prohibits us to provide any financial transactions until we are sure that the account holders are real persons. In this particular case we have all the grounds to strongly doubt that.

I am not really sure what to comment here. Our investigation showed that the Customer in question used 20+ various accounts into different names, Skrill accounts, persons, addresses and so on.

It is quite natural that we would like to know who we are dealing with, be sure that these persons and their documents really exist, and it's not just another bunch of fake accounts used for some sort of money laundering or whatever other sort of scam operations. That's the reason the documents were requested. Our AML Policy prohibits us to provide any financial transactions until we are sure that the account holders are real persons. In this particular case we have all the grounds to strongly doubt that.

I See Method From Other Broker, When They Always Make Conversation Via Phone Call For Checked New Account and Prove It Thats Really A Account Holder..

If the trader wants to be believed, then it is in their best interest to do their homework and provide the information.
Not tell us to check the news events on which they traded.

For octafx, comment on the trading. While the # of accounts may show something, probably that he was convinced he had a good system & got his friends on board, deal with that later.

It is all my family all real person that want their deposit (my brother still waiting and the sister of my girlfriend too)
I repeat that i asked my family to open new account becuse of the slippage that were applied.

if i had not any slippage we would not have created different accounts

we did not have 20+ account

Maybe 10/15 maximum

All on name of :
Sonia (my girlfriend)
Franck (my brother)
Me
Sophie (sister of Sonia)
Jeremie (boyfriend of sophie)

Now please give back the money without apostille that will cost 300+ euros to get back only 142 euros.

And please let them open a new account without your slippage stuff so they can trade on my vps as hey want without cheat...

Thanks

Best regards

It is all my family all real person that want their deposit (my brother still waiting and the sister of my girlfriend too)
I repeat that i asked my family to open new account becuse of the slippage that were applied.

if i had not any slippage we would not have created different accounts

Maybe 10/15 maximum

All on name of :
Sonia (my girlfriend)
Franck (my brother)
Me
Sophie (sister of Sonia)
Jeremie (boyfriend of sophie)

Now please give back the money without apostille that will cost 300+ euros to get back only 142 euros.

And please let them open a new account without your slippage stuff so they can trade on my vps as hey want without cheat...

Thanks

Best regards

If you do so the case will be resolved (allow new account without slippage plugin virtual dealer like) and get back the money)

For octafx, comment on the trading. While the # of accounts may show something, probably that he was convinced he had a good system & got his friends on board, deal with that later.
Nothing really special. Yet another arbitrage MT4-abusing EA with thousands of useless pending orders and then opened orders duration of 1-2 seconds. Sometimes more. Seen it all a thousand times.

Ok, so what's the problem proving their existence and reality?

Maybe 10/15 maximum
Okay, this is the list of accounts used by the "family". Maybe some accounts I missed, it's just too many of them, sorry about it.

And a number of different names. I can publish them later on, if required.

With that list it is apparent that the trader really thought he had the holy grail. Though some were no doubt test accounts as he says to see if his problem was evident.

Octafx, so the ea is typical & I can assume bothersome to the system.
Now address the slippage as the trader claims. What changed to cause consistent slippage as the trade claims?

Or in other words stick to the main issue first, add other information later. If you do not directly address the issue it looks like you are trying to side step the issue!

Last edited:
Nothing really special. Yet another arbitrage MT4-abusing EA with thousands of useless pending orders and then opened orders duration of 1-2 seconds. Sometimes more. Seen it all a thousand times.

What's the problem if you are truly an ECN as you claim to be on your website?

What's the problem if you are truly an ECN as you claim to be on your website?

Generally, none.

Slippage is how the market works. These are the prices we receive and this is the execution we provide. There is nothing we can do about it. If you trade with big brokers, whether FXCM, Gain Capital, or whoever... the picture will always be the same. It's not our fault these EAs don't work. It's in the MT4 itself, you can't see market depth on screen, but it is still there. And we execute your orders by the best price AVAILABLE at the moment. It can be different from what you see on the MT4 chart. Basically, that's what happened. All explaind throughly here About forex ECN trading | OctaFX

Back