Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Octfx, your explanation, that is what is required about this issue.

Now if the trader will match trading news with the volatility at the time they may get their explanation why they started loosing.

Tho, if octafx can look closer that would be a good gesture that they take all concerns seriously. It may take time & effort but that is customer service, others will see this & consider accordingly. As well others who may want to use ea's that can stumble may well go else were & save octa a headache.

Nothing really special. Yet another arbitrage MT4-abusing EA with thousands of useless pending orders and then opened orders duration of 1-2 seconds. Sometimes more. Seen it all a thousand times.

What is the problem if this ea works for me and if you are an ecn? Or maybe you are not real ecn.. and who are uour liquidity providers. There are never named anywhere on your website...

Octfx, your explanation, that is what is required about this issue.

Now if the trader will match trading news with the volatility at the time they may get their explanation why they started loosing.

Tho, if octafx can look closer that would be a good gesture that they take all concerns seriously. It may take time & effort but that is customer service, others will see this & consider accordingly. As well others who may want to use ea's that can stumble may well go else were & save octa a headache.

I dont have the holy grail. I have certainly a good ea. This ea can loose and it is normal but as soon as you start to see some slippage on every order it is just the broker that starts to cheat.... because they do not lije this type of ea and they take the slippage on their side to earn money. Watch at the statements as soon as the broker do not cheats almost never any slippage... look at the accounts i provided starting to be slipped and in the same time other accounts still doing good without slippage? I known the octafx since the beginning : this is the market.... this is normal... we cant do anything... it is in the customers agrement.. etc... but the truth is simply they use a kind of virtual dealer plugin to stop these type of profitable ea and to start to take some pips on their side...

My brother still waiting for his depisit and sister of my girlfriend still waiting to withdraw without apostille etc...

Be careful to this broker

I am not really sure what to comment here. Our investigation showed that the Customer in question used 20+ various accounts into different names, Skrill accounts, persons, addresses and so on.

It is quite natural that we would like to know who we are dealing with, be sure that these persons and their documents really exist, and it's not just another bunch of fake accounts used for some sort of money laundering or whatever other sort of scam operations. That's the reason the documents were requested. Our AML Policy prohibits us to provide any financial transactions until we are sure that the account holders are real persons. In this particular case we have all the grounds to strongly doubt that.

We would have each one account if you did not start to cheat with slippage. Why do you think my family created new fresh accounts? Just to get rid of the automatic slippage and it worked no more slippage on new accounts ...

Nothing really special. Yet another arbitrage MT4-abusing EA with thousands of useless pending orders and then opened orders duration of 1-2 seconds. Sometimes more. Seen it all a thousand times.

My ea is not arbitrage... please try to understand the difference beetween arbitrage and scalping. My ea is just a good scalper on gbpusd with good profit factor and trailing stop.. it is a modified version private of cmt scalper of capella on wwi... so now xmtscalper is arbitrage?? Ok now you understand everybody... they say scalping allowed but when you win they say it is arbitrage.. arbitrage is using a master broker and a slave broker with a reader and an ea. Now you see that it is not arbitrage at all... regards.

I am not really sure what to comment here. Our investigation showed that the Customer in question used 20+ various accounts into different names, Skrill accounts, persons, addresses and so on.

It is quite natural that we would like to know who we are dealing with, be sure that these persons and their documents really exist, and it's not just another bunch of fake accounts used for some sort of money laundering or whatever other sort of scam operations. That's the reason the documents were requested. Our AML Policy prohibits us to provide any financial transactions until we are sure that the account holders are real persons. In this particular case we have all the grounds to strongly doubt that.

Was there any problem with the trading of these guys?

Can you also define how opening 20 accounts with different name (that's what IB do, no?) is money laundering? did they try to manipulate you by depositing from one source and transfer to another?

Was there any problem with the trading of these guys?
None that I can think of.
Can you also define how opening 20 accounts with different name (that's what IB do, no?) is money laundering? did they try to manipulate you by depositing from one source and transfer to another?
You have a group of organized cheaters and it's pretty obvious that all the accounts are managed by one person. You have no idea whether these people are real or fake. They use several credit cards and several Skrill accounts. They may deposit by card and withdraw by Skrill. You generally see the same guy, but you have no idea why so many Skrill accounts or cards are used. Why is "girlfriend's" account deposited from "brother's" account? Third party deposits, when someone else deposits your account instead of you is a classic example of money laundering and therefore prohibited everywhere. What would you do in this case? Pretend nothing happened?

Anyways, it's completely not clear why not use one person, one trading account and one payment method. So since we have no idea who those numberous family members are, we asked them to provide documents. I just don't understand what the fuss is about.

Octfx
A generalized answer, tho the trader has given an answer why there are many accounts.
While in your mind there maybe another issue due to the quantity of accounts.

Are you going to respond to his specific issue?
A general comment about slippage & volatility was useful.

A direct response to the issue is what is required from you!
Are you looking at those specific trades and why as he states the slippage started becoming worse?

Back