Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
well after reading 19 pages.
The nigerian scammers (he is ridicoulous with his brother account, mother account, mother-in-law account, fiancé of girlfriend account: wheras a little bit of discretion is needed in trading) has leaded to baning nigerian traders) looks guilty than innocent.

After examining all comments, he has made many accounts in the forum.

Octafx looks serious and not suspicious: whatever what happens, don't trade during news time, don't use idiot ea that makes 10000 trades, ea and scalping and arbitrage from differents accounts is abuse if done at once.

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

Hello everybody!

We would like to let you know that this verification procedure has been recently completed and we gladly inform you that the documents provided for the account as well as its identity belong to the actual account owner. Therefore, all funds were successfully withdrawn by trader7777. This case is considered to be resolved.

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

This thread belongs to FPA member Octafxtrader. It serves as a good example of why 1 issue should equal 1 complaint thread.

Interesting that there has been no further comment.
I guess he got paid.
People seem to forget to update when they get paid but RARELY forget to complain LMAO. :rolleyes: :p
I can't wait to go live with them Jan.

I did not get paid like a lot pf ironfxtrader.
Ironfx big scam broker
Withdrawal pending approval since 2015
900 eur deposit. I just asked my deposit back not even my profit. They stole it. Never trust this broker. They never answer on live chat or email for my problem. I asked financial ombudsman cysec and made three complaints on ironfx without any success. Stay away from this broker. I will update the thread is i get my money maybe within the next ten years ...

So your saying that Iron FX and Octa FX are the same group or are you saying you believe they operate the same way?

Sorry it was in wrong thread my mistake. I got finally paid some monthes ago from octafx but be careful with them i waited 2 years to get back few hundred of dollars deposit

Back