Scam Alert : OCTAFX BROKER

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
IronFX was founded in Limassol, Cyprus in December 2010 after obtaining authorization by the CySEC.

OctaFX was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

The FCA is now requiring brokers to not offer deposit bonuses, so these bucket shop brokers that advertise on FPA like Octafx who I would not trust at all will no longer be supported by the forex peace army because they pay them more than a good broker like Oanda who don't pay such bonuses. Think about it! These bucket shops pay larger cpas to advertise because they get them from screwing their customers. Forex peace army should be ashamed for allowing them to advertise, and you know what you are doing. It is no different than if you advertised banc de binary or for sex offenders to give children car rides to school. And to listen to you defend them, shame on you.

Also did you guys know that OctaFX is really from Israel? Where all scam brokers/gambling houses are! Really you just advertise and support them for the mighty $? Don't you feel a bit bad leading sheep to the slaughter with this broker FPA? Sure they have the call center in Malaysia and even list UK addresses, but they are really run through Israel.

Last edited:
The FCA is now requiring brokers to not offer deposit bonuses, so these bucket shop brokers that advertise on FPA like Octafx who I would not trust at all will no longer be supported by the forex peace army because they pay them more than a good broker like Oanda who don't pay such bonuses. Think about it! These bucket shops pay larger cpas to advertise because they get them from screwing their customers. Forex peace army should be ashamed for allowing them to advertise, and you know what you are doing. It is no different than if you advertised banc de binary or for sex offenders to give children car rides to school. And to listen to you defend them, shame on you.

Also did you guys know that OctaFX is really from Israel? Where all scam brokers/gambling houses are! Really you just advertise and support them for the mighty $? Don't you feel a bit bad leading sheep to the slaughter with this broker FPA? Sure they have the call center in Malaysia and even list UK addresses, but they are really run through Israel.

Hello Samantha,

Where did you get the info that OctaFX operates from Israel? Seems a bit out of the blue, doesn't it? As a representative, I was truly surprised by such an allegation, seriously! :)

Regards,
OctaFX Rep.

WOW that is a lot of accusations for one post.

Seriously though, saying that letting them advertise here is like letting a sex offender offer car rides to kids is way over the top.

FPA will let brokers advertise here UNLESS they get a scammer verdict against them, then they are out.
FPA has been offered many bribes to remove bad revues etc including offers to pay more for advertising space but they turn it down because the mission is more important.

So you have any actual proof of what you are saying?
Do you have a case against them or even a personal complaint about their service?

The reason I ask is because as far as I know I am watching them like a hawk.
I will be going live with them in January and when it comes to real money I try to be careful.

I can guarantee you that my dealing with them will be transparent top the FPA and its members.
If I need to I will create a case and get things resolved.

Speaking of resolved, if you look at the cases that have all been brought before FPA against them you will see them resolved except one that could not understand why his bonus many was yanked (as per T.O.S).

Anyways, please feel free to comment back but let's keep this professional and civilized.
We are on the same side, traders trying to protect traders.

Hello Samantha,

Where did you get the info that OctaFX operates from Israel? Seems a bit out of the blue, doesn't it? As a representative, I was truly surprised by such an allegation, seriously! :)
Why the surprise? Most scams are based out of Israel. Or Cyprus or Belize. The things circled are the very definition of the word scam/joke. And "OctaFX" runs these scam adds around their "company info". FBS is a joke. But the first thing that comes to mind at first sight is Forex Peace Army (FPA) a good website. Seem's FBS is just trying to use FPA's name to their advantage. cAlgo reminds me of Algo Trade, Trade360 reminds me of global365. Spelling of last 2 could be wrong but their scams. Now that I think a bout it FBS could stand for F...ing Bull Sh..:)
Regards,
OctaFX Rep.
octaFX.GIF NEWEST.GIF

octaFX rep- Why are you surprised that Samantha suggested octaFx might be based out of Israel? Most forex or binary scams are. If not there, Cyprus or Belize. octaFx runs adds for sites that are nothing but scams. FBS seems to be using Forex Peace Army's abbreviation to their advantage. FPA is good and helpfull. FBS is nothing but a scam that stands for F...ing Bull Sh..

octaFX rep- Why are you surprised that Samantha suggested octaFx might be based out of Israel? Most forex or binary scams are. If not there, Cyprus or Belize. octaFx runs adds for sites that are nothing but scams. FBS seems to be using Forex Peace Army's abbreviation to their advantage. FPA is good and helpfull. FBS is nothing but a scam that stands for F...ing Bull Sh..

Dear Hoover,

If you have any issues with our broker, please be specific. There is no use just generalizing or saying that "this or that part of the world houses all the bad brokers, and this one is probably based there as well". As you see, all issues in this thread were resolved. Our customer support is always ready to help and reply to any questions arising. Also, we have all our phone numbers and our address listed on our website. You are free to give us a call if you have any concerns.

Thank you.
OctaFX Rep.

Interesting that there has been no further comment.
I guess he got paid.
People seem to forget to update when they get paid but RARELY forget to complain LMAO. :rolleyes: :p
I can't wait to go live with them Jan.

Never make assumptions about whether a thread went quiet because the client as paid. Many clients give up and don't maintain threads indefinitely once they've assumed they have no chance to get paid.

Sorry it was in wrong thread my mistake. I got finally paid some monthes ago from octafx but be careful with them i waited 2 years to get back few hundred of dollars deposit

So all funds involved in starting this thread have reached your bank account?

Back