• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ALERT on my LIVE Fx Globe account 646394 with PROOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11701/fxglobe-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Just to further update that the issue is still unresolved. They have refused to reply to my lawyer even after they sent a letter to them requesting them to pay me my money within 5 days. They never responded back to my lawyer and now the legal firm is chasing the matter through their regulator CYSEC so fingers crossed.
I have never seen such wickedness all my life. FXGLOBE is governed by the DEVIL himself.

Just to further update that the issue is still unresolved. They have refused to reply to my lawyer even after they sent a letter to them requesting them to pay me my money within 5 days. They never responded back to my lawyer and now the legal firm is chasing the matter through their regulator CYSEC so fingers crossed.
I have never seen such wickedness all my life. FXGLOBE is governed by the DEVIL himself.
Make sure to keep us updated.

It is important to note that up till now (over 1 year) I have not been able to get out my $117,312.31 from fxglobe despite all the battles and stress I have gone through trying to use a Cyprus lawyer and Cysec. They eventually told me they cannot help me get back my funds as fxglobe claims I am not under Cysec as client but under their Vanuatu license. This whole process took Cysec about 6 months till March 2023 before they gave me this information.

So since March 2023 I have been contacting the VFSC Vanuatu regulator of fxglobe to complain and explain all I have been through but I recieved even a more shocking result from VFSC. It is shocking that up till today VFSC never replied to any of my emails or phone calls or any of my contacts to their Facebook page. They have demonstrated clearly that they are partners in crime with the brokers they give license to. The whole world needs to know about this and be WEARY of trading with any broker under VFSC offshore license because it’s all criminality at work. In fact with this I do not trust any offshore license anymore.

A lawyer from Vanuatu contacted me and said that the best VFSC can do is to remove fxglobe from their PDF list which is located in their office computer but they will keep the license of fxglobe active on their VFSC website for everyone else to see that the license is still active. This gave me even more high blood pressure when I heard it.

Please someone reliable should tell me how to get out my money fast from these fxglobe bastard criminals.

It is important to note that up till now (over 1 year) I have not been able to get out my $117,312.31 from fxglobe despite all the battles and stress I have gone through trying to use a Cyprus lawyer and Cysec. They eventually told me they cannot help me get back my funds as fxglobe claims I am not under Cysec as client but under their Vanuatu license. This whole process took Cysec about 6 months till March 2023 before they gave me this information.
You could have just checked your signup email or your account profile (client portal) to know which entity your account was opened under. That would have saved you some time.

So since March 2023 I have been contacting the VFSC Vanuatu regulator of fxglobe to complain and explain all I have been through but I recieved even a more shocking result from VFSC. It is shocking that up till today VFSC never replied to any of my emails or phone calls or any of my contacts to their Facebook page. They have demonstrated clearly that they are partners in crime with the brokers they give license to. The whole world needs to know about this and be WEARY of trading with any broker under VFSC offshore license because it’s all criminality at work. In fact with this I do not trust any offshore license anymore.
For information on VFSC regulator, check this vital blog post:

Furthermore, you seem to have little real world experience regarding how CFD brokerages actually operate. Start here:

Please someone reliable should tell me how to get out my money fast from these fxglobe bastard criminals.

I have sent you a DM.

it is important to note that everyone should weary of brokers that are regulated with VFSC, this is a link to the issues i have been facing with Fxglobe which is regulated under VFSC.

Till date (over 1 year) I have not been able to get out my $117,312.31 from fxglobe despite all the battles and stress I have gone through trying to use a Cyprus lawyer and Cysec. They eventually told me they cannot help me get back my funds as fxglobe claims I am not under Cysec as client but under their Vanuatu license. This entire process took Cysec about 6 months till March 2023 before they gave me this information.

So, since March 2023 I have been contacting the VFSC Vanuatu regulator of fxglobe to complain and explain all I have been through, but I received even a more shocking result from VFSC. It is shocking that up till today VFSC never replied to any of my emails or phone calls or any of my contacts to their Facebook page. They have demonstrated clearly that they are partners in crime with the brokers they give license to. The entire world needs to know about this and be WEARY of trading with any broker under VFSC offshore license because it’s all criminality at work. In fact, with this I do not trust any offshore license anymore.

A lawyer from Vanuatu contacted me and said that the best VFSC can do is to remove fxglobe from their PDF list, which is in their office computer, but they will keep the license of fxglobe active on their VFSC website for everyone else to see that the license is still active. This gave me even higher blood pressure when I heard it.

Back