Scam Alert: Oscar's & Trading

ceo567

Private
Hi, I would like to report a scam by the youtube trader "Oskar's & Trading", who has scammed me of 220 euros and refused to return my money despite several promises that he will return and after failing to render the service he promised to. On February 14, I transferred 220 euros to Oskar Paeglis through Wise wire transfer. This fee was for him to trade and pass two prop firm challenge/evaluation accounts which I also paid for. On February 18, I noticed that my two accounts were not being traded as he promised and claimed on his you tube videos (i.e. there will be daily net profits). I then contacted him on whatsapp and he said he was sick and that he will be back to trading on Monday February 21. Nothing changed in terms of the way he was trading my account on Monday February 21. I contacted him again on February 21 to enquire if he had started trading again. He responded on Tuesday, February 22, that he was not ready for trading and he will return my 220 euros. He even apologised for this. On the same day (Feb. 22), I provided him with my bank details for him to return my 220 euros (This was the same bank account that I used to transfer the 220 euros on February 14). I checked with him every other day via whatsapp if he had done the transfer only for him to revert on February 28 to say that he had a problem with his bank that would not allow him do the transfer until March 2. He confirmed that he will definitely do the transfer on March 2. Come March 2, he did not do the transfer again. He than claimed that he still had the problem with his bank account, and that we should instead use cryptos. I opened a Trust wallet account and provided my USDT account details to him to transfer the $250 (instead of 220 euros). Till date he has not done the refund and he has also stopped responding to my messages on whatsapp. Meanwhile he keeps posting daily youtube videos making false claims that are not backed by actual trading. My two accounts that he traded never experienced the daily profit claims he makes on youtube. My advice is to stay away from this guy. Meanwhile, Forexpeacearmy.com, please help to get Oskar to return my 220 euros. His youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuH-DlZCEyIjY5bOJ4W1eKw. If you need further details including screenshots of our whatsapp exchanges, and bank transfer confirmation, I can provide these. Thank you very much.

Hi, I would like to report a scam by the youtube trader "Oskar's & Trading", who has scammed me of 220 euros and refused to return my money despite several promises that he will return and after failing to render the service he promised to. On February 14, I transferred 220 euros to Oskar Paeglis through Wise wire transfer. This fee was for him to trade and pass two prop firm challenge/evaluation accounts which I also paid for. On February 18, I noticed that my two accounts were not being traded as he promised and claimed on his you tube videos (i.e. there will be daily net profits). I then contacted him on whatsapp and he said he was sick and that he will be back to trading on Monday February 21. Nothing changed in terms of the way he was trading my account on Monday February 21. I contacted him again on February 21 to enquire if he had started trading again. He responded on Tuesday, February 22, that he was not ready for trading and he will return my 220 euros. He even apologised for this. On the same day (Feb. 22), I provided him with my bank details for him to return my 220 euros (This was the same bank account that I used to transfer the 220 euros on February 14). I checked with him every other day via whatsapp if he had done the transfer only for him to revert on February 28 to say that he had a problem with his bank that would not allow him do the transfer until March 2. He confirmed that he will definitely do the transfer on March 2. Come March 2, he did not do the transfer again. He than claimed that he still had the problem with his bank account, and that we should instead use cryptos. I opened a Trust wallet account and provided my USDT account details to him to transfer the $250 (instead of 220 euros). Till date he has not done the refund and he has also stopped responding to my messages on whatsapp. Meanwhile he keeps posting daily youtube videos making false claims that are not backed by actual trading. My two accounts that he traded never experienced the daily profit claims he makes on youtube. My advice is to stay away from this guy. Meanwhile, Forexpeacearmy.com, please help to get Oskar to return my 220 euros. His youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuH-DlZCEyIjY5bOJ4W1eKw. If you need further details including screenshots of our whatsapp exchanges, and bank transfer confirmation, I can provide these. Thank you very much.
Does this individual have a website or only a YouTube channel?

So he doesn't have any email address? You would need that to formally invite them to this thread.

He does have an email address which is: oscarfxprofit@gmail.com.

Ok, well then start the invitation process with this guide:

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 14, 2022 at 8:06 PM

Back