• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SCAM ALERT - Samir Beool owns CapitalOneForex and 5StarsForex

I am having an issue with a company
Can FPA admin contact directly to the thread starter for more detail about this issue? But after CapitalOne , this guy is still out of prison?

Can FPA admin contact directly to the thread starter for more detail about this issue? But after CapitalOne , this guy is still out of prison?

Read Post #2. AsstMod sent an email.

I think we should start holding parties every time one of these scammers does end up in prison. Samir Beool's time will come.

I hope it does come sooner, i have been looking at early complaints from 5star and it seems traders are starting to NOT get their withdrawals.

THEY TOO SCAM ME I have 3 account with normal trade more than 2 minute every trade.,.,.
they don't want pay my profit and my deposit.,.,

i deposit 3000 , 1700 and 900 $ .,, they can't come back my money .,.,.,

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Beool Izabela, I am Samir Beool wife, the owner of Capital One Forex & 5 Stars Forex and I can confirm 1000% that the 2 companies are his and both are SCAM. So people beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With your money he's making a luxury life in Europe. Non of the companies are register.
Only LIES, LIES, LIES.
He left me without work and any money, also his 3 kids in USA starving like me .
Hot Forex a lot of the bad review you have comes from his paid people.
Right now he is in Spain, most probably Valencia.
please let me know as many details as possible for this person am working with cyprus police to locate this person he took from me 1500 euro

Back