Scam Alert : Solforex.com

fxtrader989

Private
Hello,

Be careful Solforex.com is just another SCAM BROKER!! After i made 100% profit (about 2k) they start to delay the execution of my orders (over 10 seconds). So i requested withdrawal. After that they simple deleted all my profit and let me withdrawal only my initial deposit (still waiting for it), so STAY AWAY from this clowns!!!! Claim to be true STP interbank broker but in reality it's only a big BUCKETSHOP with worse customer service.

1. How many days passed from closing trades to voiding trades?
2.Could You provide some statements?
3. Youve go Virtual Dealer probably

I've just seen another post about Forex scams. It seems I'm not the only one as the same thing happened to me!! The whole thing is one big scam. I'm sorry to hear you are also a victim of this. I'll post here what I advised the other person, in case it interests you or others reading it:

I decided to take legal advice, as I found an international law form that are dealing with many cases from all countries against Forex and I decided to join too.
I understand your situation so I want to give you this advice too. If you email forex@giambronelaw.com they will reply immediately and give you great advice. Their lawyers speak so many languages too. I highly recommend them.

You can read more here too giambronelaw.com/finanzasforex

Good luck!!

Did you happen to save a trading statement?

Have you had a chat with the NZ FDRS yet?

some screenshots would be good, and it lacks details, I mean what did they say about your deleted profit!! why is it only the initial returned etc.

Hi!

I have trade with Solforex , and they are really good. No problems with withdraws or delays in my orders , 3.000 usd in one month :)

Hi!

I have trade with Solforex , and they are really good. No problems with withdraws or delays in my orders , 3.000 usd in one month :)

If this is really true, why don't you go ahead contact them ask ask them to come join this discussion and help the 2 clients who are having issues?

I have been trading with Solforex more than 6 months. No problems! Also I have made a good profit. They allow to scalping and to hedging. Good broker, good support team. I'm happy - no bad comments about them.

me too , no problems with Solforex

Spam Cat was going to ask you why you and davids1978 registered from the same location only 30 minutes apart, but Spam Cat was hungry. Now that you have been eaten, it's too late to ask you questions.

Spam Cat thinks Solforex should send a real representative into the forums to discuss this.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back